Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Community Update

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Community Update

Dear Settlers,

A new Community Update was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for posting the information. It's good to have communication on these issues.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Test still pauses in the same spot for me, but my wait time isn't more than half a minute or so, so I haven't been very impacted by that problem.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I appreciate you posting the status of some of the glitches, but there are many glitches missing from the list.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I appreciate you posting the status of some of the glitches, but there are many glitches missing from the list.
    We fully understand this, but these are ones that are getting our attention first. Mainly for how many issues they cause.

-BB_Odhran

GoneFishing
    I have had slow loading times, but worse than that the amount of data used by the game seems to have just about doubled. I have a data cap and have now exceeded my limit for the last 3 months where I used to use only half what i was allowed.

Is increased data recognized as part of the problem?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If the update from test goes live the download size should go down a huge amount provided your browser cache is big enough.
    Also if you are using firefox and have the fix applied the amount downloaded each time should already be pretty small.
    Mad scientist.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    If the update from test goes live the download size should go down a huge amount provided your browser cache is big enough.
    Also if you are using firefox and have the fix applied the amount downloaded each time should already be pretty small.
    Still some things being tweaked on Test. Some other issues came up, so it might be a bit for it to come to live. Hopefully though some people that have login issues have tried the Test server and seen some improvements.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    you really need to prioritize the obs issue. With MTN clan having SO few landing spots - i sit there waiting for the stupid qm to build and rebuild over and over- past the normal time he was skilled for.. before i can move him out of the way to use my REAL gens --- so .. what's the frickin point of the building i bought if i cant use my gens after they get to the adv???

Reply to Thread