Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Player Adventure Season Event

Settler
    World
    Ares

2 Player Adventure Season Event

Thanks, BB, for a fun short event. It was nice to have an event giving extra xp and loot for a variety of adventures, including easier advs for the lower levels. And it was also good to be able to buy the adventures in the merchant. I could have wished for more than 2 of each adventure, but then again I can see the value in not making everything too easy. All in all, I quite enjoyed this short event and wouldn't mind seeing more of this sort.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    All in all, I quite enjoyed this short event and wouldn't mind seeing more of this sort.
    You just doomed us all to Co-Op events

World
    Ares
    NonononononononoNOOOOOOO!

Actually I think this particular event excluded coops, so that made it much more enjoyable.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thank goodness it didnt have co-ops... 2.2 mil exp for b city was awesome. however, please next time include tailors for the mid range level folks

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    kudos for adding these mini events last year, and seeing them return again with a bit of change! I dont feel the urgency to grind like events, but the rewards are well worth it for the adventures you can manage to run. maybe a heads up for them ?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the feedback regarding the two player adventures. I will be passing this information on to the team, so they can hopefully run this more for you all.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    Thanks. This was a simple, pleasant no stress event.

World
    Zeus
    Personally, I would like to see a similar event for single player adv's as well, like WC and such

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    OH Ya a Mini Mission event - all the little guys - dp, sleeping reef, sleeping volcano... etc almost all levels can play them

Reply to Thread