Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Summer Event 2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Sneak Peek Summer Event 2019

Dear Settlers,

The Sneak Peek: Summer Event 2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    15 days and suddenly that buff isn't as insane as it could be.

Quite sad we don't get footballs from PvP, and the armory is left out. So few people do PvP, can't we get a few bones?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why O' Why do we keep getting 2-3x XP boost during events? There is no need to power level players any faster. After all, there is the Scouting Post, Premium and Friend Premium, Mary, and skills that can be used to pound out XP faster for those who wish to power level. Why are those who wish to actually try and build their economy to support themselves, forced to "power level" during events just to participate effectively in them?

Outside of that, the rest is looking pretty good so far.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm happy to have triple the XP.

New explorer is great, but the more of these we get the more we need a way to send all.

I don't run ventures during events, but it may be worth doing if event resources are added.

LoLex
    I am disappointed with new type of events, you can make a few event resources but prices are very high and many things to buy. Started to look like second job and also looks like you guys now force us to buy gems.

I am thinking to quit also.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    So from 30 hours to 15 days?? I feel like this has gone from one extreme to the other. Though if it does have to be one or the other, I am glad it is the longer.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I still think it might be too pricey for 15 days, but at least it's not ridiculous and pointless with this duration.

World
    Zeus
    seems we get double loot now, so footballs have been double, which i still think its a too low amount, the game becomes a full time job that way, or pushes you to spend gems, seems thats the way lately...its not nice

this 2x or 3x xp is also very nice, would be alot nicer if we actually already had more levels!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    new explorer is still not fixed on test server (runs at +200% speed instead of +300% like supposed to and does not find +50% treasure either). will she fixed in time for event?

World
    Zeus
    New Content is great! Summer Event is groovy

But the UbiSoft and Blue Byte coders energy should directed toward fixing the Log-in, Loading, and Connection bugs plaguing The Settlers Online first before any more new content compounds the existing problems...

It makes absolutely no sense to introduce any new content or events unless players of the game can actually access and play the content (existing or new) - period!

The people you don't see posting here are most likely absent because the game has become unplayable for them or they have given up after several minutes or hours of attempting to access the game daily since the Easter Event 2109. ;(

Please consider the delay of any new content or events until The Settlers Online can be seamlessly Logged into and reliably Played on popular browser platforms.

P.S. Today after a couple days of successfully using the four minute refresh trick, Chrome will not load the game again...

Reply to Thread