Reply to Thread

Thread: Foreign Settler Family glitch

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Foreign Settler Family glitch

Twice now this has happened, when i double click on a collectible, the box to buy the foreign settler family pops up.
    I did not click merchant, I did not click Black market, and i did not then scroll down, I simply clicked a collectible.
    This has happened twice now and if i had clicked a third time I would have accidentally spent gems, gems that BB would not return because they would say its a mis-click. But BB should not have boxes popping randomly to make people spend gems.

World
    Zeus
    Not to be a smartass, but why are you double clicking on collectibles? Only takes one click to pick them up.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I almost always double click on collectibles. Some years ago flash or game behavior changed so you can only click on it if your mouse isnt moving. that means that in some occasions it takes 5 or more clicks to get it if it works at all without moving the mouse and trying again in a new spot. Somehow it always works with a double click.
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    Why would I not stop my cursor over the object I'm attempting to click on? Isn't that how a mouse is designed to work? Guess I'm just old fashioned or something. Which explains why I remember that old saying, haste makes waste.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread