Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.06.2019

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    First day of the Event and after eight hours, still not logged in. The loading screen has shifted to the Event one, so that's a good thing...I guess.

The bummer is things like the Christmas Market, which have to be restarted every 12hrs or you're running Elite buildings unbuffed...are running unbuffed. The Bookbinder is sitting idle with a +100% Buff winding down. Mines are running out.

That's even before you consider this Event is going to cost around 60,000 Footballs to get most of the 'good' things...and that means being on 'a lot'.

Then folks have to go to work, so not being able to log in becomes a real issue of lost resources that can stretch out into a full day, or more.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    First day of the Event and after eight hours, still not logged in. The loading screen has shifted to the Event one, so that's a good thing...I guess.
    If you're using Chrome, before you login hit Ctrl + Shift + i to open the inspect window. (Edit: click the Network tab) Watch the files being downloaded. If that stops for more than a couple min then refresh. 8hr is too long to be waiting - if it's going to fail, it usually does so in the first 10min.

You can also watch the icon next to home...if it's an X then stuff is still trying to happen. If it is a circled arrow, it's time to refresh (the browser gave up on loading the page).

Reply to Thread