Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.06.2019

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The observatory issue is not an intermittent one and should be an easy fix if you know where to look!

World
    Zeus
    Right... until the QM works just fine and every other general doesn't work again. Piece of cake!

I'm just as frustrated as the next person, but we didn't always have QM's and we ran adventures just fine. I load up all my regular gens and my QM's have what I need after the 1st 15 minutes. It's a workaround till they figure out what's wrong and fix it. It's not as if it's totally unusable. Yes it would be nice if it worked perfectly, but at least it can still be used.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The problem for me is, that the constant re-landing of the quartermasters upon return from the adventures screws up my home island for 90min....game freezes, crashes, ...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    the issue w/ qm is that the limited lz on adv means i cant move my usable gens to proper spots... so i end up waiting to send qm / clause till all my other gens are in place or even next sector.. which defeats purpose of a fast qm. same issue as tomsb176 at home... i have gens in specific spots -- cant put them there cause the stupid qm's are rebuilding over and over. (course we've asked bb to let us 'assign' spots for gens to return to - that would fix that...)

World
    Zeus
    tomsb1176 that's horrible that the QM is causing freezes and crashes. That does make it mostly unusable for you since that's happening. I haven't had that happen.

As far as limited LZ, sending the QM directly after all other gens have left home island should solve that one. When the QM arrives all lz's are taken and it should go to star, right? It stinks that Observatory doesn't work correctly, but there are ways to work around it for the most part.

During the last event I used it to run Horseback back to back really fast since there are no QM's involved. Was able to run 8 in 2 hours. So it can be extremely useful and BB will eventually figure out what's wrong. Right now I'd rather their priorities be elsewhere cause I'd like to be able to login in less than 8 or 15 minutes, and be able to login every time I try, wouldn't you?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Any word on the specific time that the Maint is scheduled to be performed? That information appears to be omitted in the announcement.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It's one the homepage:

Day: Tuesday, June 18th
    Game Worlds: (1 - 2) Closed
    Start: Tuesday Approx. 02:00 ET
    End: Tuesday Approx. 06:00 ET
    Adventures & Premium: Times will be extended

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Seems every one of these style games is an eventfest now. I like events, but I also like a little time to regroup and build in between. I'm still working on books to fully work up the new actors from the last event...

Also, what happened to the choice of adventures for the weekly challenges? I seem to recall that being mentioned yet we still have a "list" which contains only one adventure. It's not always easy to get 3 other people to do multiple whirlwinds. I would like to see either epic adventures or fairytales included in the lists. It's also not nice having a requirement to complete 3 first thief which aren't easy to get.

That said, I do like the other changes to the weekly challenges.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I did not have that much problem with loading my game now i am have a very big problem loading my game, its a real problem ,it seem they maybe fix it for some people but cant5 fix it for everybody, its like groups, so ow what shall i do to fix it.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliev View Post
    I did not have that much problem with loading my game now i am have a very big problem loading my game, its a real problem ,it seem they maybe fix it for some people but cant5 fix it for everybody, its like groups, so ow what shall i do to fix it.
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache and everything like that?

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread