Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.06.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 18.06.2019

Dear Settlers,

The Changelog for 18.06.2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    So, still no fix for the Observatory and the Quartermasters?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    Sure hope the fix works out for login time. I tried it on test and observed that the first time took the same amount of time, including a refresh, as it does now. However, subsequent logins went much faster, around a minute. Don't know if that's how it's intended to work, but that's how it appeared to be working. Guess we'll see what happens when it goes live.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Agreed with AppleJacks03. I would love to see observe (and everything else we got from events prior) working before you release more stuff to potentially break.

immaduck
    Fixing the size of the files should help with wait times to get on game. Looking forward to another great event. See you in game.

World
    Zeus
    Appreciate the focus on the login issue...here's hoping

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Sure hope the fix works out for login time. I tried it on test and observed that the first time took the same amount of time, including a refresh, as it does now. However, subsequent logins went much faster, around a minute. Don't know if that's how it's intended to work, but that's how it appeared to be working. Guess we'll see what happens when it goes live.
    Glad to hear it went much faster. We do hope that it does fix the issue for everyone, but are prepared to continue working on it if not.

For those asking about fixes for other issues. We have issued a community update regarding them and gave time frames for them. That can be found here. I know it does not show exact time frames, but does give a good estimate as to when we hope to have potential fixes.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I don't understand why the observatory issue needs to be investigated.....It DOES NOT work for the quartermaster generals for ALL players.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsb1176 View Post
    I don't understand why the observatory issue needs to be investigated.....It DOES NOT work for the quartermaster generals for ALL players.
    +1

Just because we grew tired of complaining doesn't mean the problem miraculously fixed itself. Those of us who got the observatory and spent resources to get ALL the plans wasted time and resources for something that doesn't work as advertised.

World
    Zeus
    From the community update.....

Observatory building - BEING INVESTIGATED
    What was done so far?
    Majority of the generals are working fine with the Observatory building, except Quartermaster.

Next steps:
    We hope to have a fix for this already in the Summer Event version (being deployed mid-June 2019). However, since a potential fix is not developed yet, it might get postponed.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread