Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    -Buildings like the snack maker, please change those. Change it to where you buy the first one. Then instead of having to buy more of the building, make it where we can buy blue prints to upgrade it instead. Just make the blue prints the same cost to buy as the building. Many of my longtimer guildies are getting tired of having to find space to add all these "need more of them to get faster output/cool down" buildings.
    I love this idea.. while i love the deco nature of these buff buildings - they take a LOT of space.. especially the lab and scout.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Unfortunately, that mechanic seems deliberate. Fill up your space so you'll have to buy the new islands. I like the archipelago, but I've yet to touch the rest. Every other building can be unlocked or upgraded, but these buildings just take up space and get tucked in a corner as far out of the way as possible. Since they share a cooldown, any more than one is otherwise useless. The only one I could see being useful is the Christmas market. With 4 of them, you could have two sets of market areas running on alternate times.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for your Feedback regarding this event. I have made sure to pass this information on to our team.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread