Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    grats on collies being event collies when i logged in - 1st thats worked in a LONG time.

However, we had a vlt ready to finish ... friend finished it at 5am (after event start).. i logged in 6;20am .. just checked email at 6;40 -- (after doing some starting quests like open event window). no event loot. nada zip zilch.

I had been logged out since b4 10pm the evening before.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    logged out... cleared cache.... came back about 10 min later -- (took that long to log back in)... other quests finally popped. but no balls on explorers yet. and nothing on the vlt that ended after event started.

https://ibb.co/b5LLJh4

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ANND princess just came back - over . an hour after event starts - no event loot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    the friend buff causes an explorer glitch. Constant notifications that explorers have returned, no treasure mail, and cannot send them back out.
    PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!
    update, seems to be a notification/graphics glitch- explorers look like they are home and you get notified of their return constantly, but once they return for real the glitch goes away.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so fast foreward an hour.. still explorers coming in with no event loot.. its now 8;30... 2 luckies. again varified not on artifact. logged out for over 1/2 hr ... logged back in - 3 more came back - no event loot.

(ticket sent but at this rate i will fail at this event)

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Explorers are coming back without event resources. This after starting event and opening fixture list as well as door. Not good at all. All explorers were on prolonged searches

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    First day of the Event and over nine hours in, still not logged in. The loading screen has shifted to the Event one, so that's a good thing...I guess.

The bummer is things like the Christmas Market, which have to be restarted every 12hrs or you're running Elite buildings unbuffed...are running unbuffed. The Bookbinder is sitting idle with a +100% Buff winding down. Mines are running out.

That's even before you consider this Event is going to cost around 60,000 Footballs to get most of the 'good' things...and that means being on 'a lot'.

Then folks have to go to work, so not being able to log in becomes a real issue of lost resources that can stretch out into a full day, or more.

Edit: Now it's telling me there are server connection issues, so there's that. Not sure if it's a good sign or a bad one... :-/

World
    Zeus
    Summer Event is here and still unable to load the game using Chrome browser... ;(

Attempting to logon in Microsoft Edge provides the "Invalid Date" logon error... ;(

Another Event that will have to be played on less than optimal graphics but at least it will LOAD! Puffin Secure browser is the only browser that will load the game and actually be playable...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Did the event start? I can't select the event window and my collectibles are the normal collectibles. No idea what's going on lol

EDIT:
    Refreshing got the event window to show up, so apparently it did start. But I got no event collects and my explorers all came back with normal treasure.

Yay that's like 10 explorers already running on empty, I hope the slower ones realize the event started.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Is anything working properly on this VERY expensive Premium Friend Buff????

Reply to Thread