Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Information on Friar tribute - production building, produces a huge 4 brew per 6 mins. Really??

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanesh View Post
    Information on Friar tribute - production building, produces a huge 4 brew per 6 mins. Really??
    and does not take up a building space, and does not use any resources, and is buffable.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    Not the one with PH/Barracks - that is bad coding on BB's side. Whatever buff you use on these buildings while Friend Buff is running will be wasted - it just gives wrong display numbers but doesn't speed up anything.
    I would think, since some people spent money on gems to buy the premium friend buff, that they would fix it.
    It should not take longer for PH/Barracks production than it does for people without it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i'm not seeing a 50% bonus amount on treasure (on event loots) for the new adv explorer...

World
    Zeus
    I would love to give my thoughts on the Summer Event... But the game quick working! All i get is "(!)"!!! Day 4 now!! j

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Yes, the flags are based on qualifying teams, which Canada has only done one time in 1986, placing last. A Canadian flag seems unlikely.
    This summer is the Women's World Cup. Canada was there. Does it count? If not, why are we having a soccer event anyway?
    Whence comest thou?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    This summer is the Women's World Cup. Canada was there. Does it count? If not, why are we having a soccer event anyway?
    Because the director wants to sell gems, and gems sell best during events, but as devs are on holiday or lazy to come up with a new event, they recycled the last year's one. Or something like that...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i'm not seeing a 50% bonus amount on treasure (on event loots) for the new adv explorer...
    me niether

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Whoever thought up some of the event quests should have their head examined.

I'm looking at one now that requires me to build BOTH the Combat Academy AND Combat Armory, all to produce 80 heavy infantry for a stupid quest. I don't do PvP, am not ever gonna do PvP, and the fact that this quest requires me to do this is asinine.
    And an earlier one required me to make room for some 700 more settlers. My island is maxed out on space. There's no more room, and I'm not tearing stuff down for a stupid quest like this. I just ate it and paid the gems to complete it.
    Seriously.... you folks are getting more and more out of touch.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    I think they're more likely to base an event around hockey than women's soccer.

Reply to Thread