Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I think they're more likely to base an event around hockey than women's soccer.
    LOL. I thought TSO was a progressive game. I guess, game developers still have a long way to go...
    Whence comest thou?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So did we ever figure out what's considered a "mini-mission" for the friar tribute?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So did we ever figure out what's considered a "mini-mission" for the friar tribute?
    Dark preists, Bastille, Pirate life, Tikki, Sleeping Volcano, Sleepy reef, Bounty Hunter, Tropical Sun, Lost Skull, Spring to mind, basically those which say mini mission when you hover mouse over them in star.

There is also a SE achievement which gives the tribute if you don't use certain troops which means you can have 2 of these Tributes.

I have posted a guide for Bastille in 14 mins with observatory on the EU forums

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been doing Lost Skull. 4 attacks with 2 generals (Vargus/Boris or Anselm/Nusala) for about 40r lost. Or you could just run with nothing but recruits for probably still under 100. Sleeping Volcano looks just as simple and with lower losses. I'd have run Tikki for the XP, but I burned all of them about a month ago.

World
    Zeus
    Bastille Island, Dark Priests, and Arctic Explosion are 3. There are more but don't know which ones.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    "Run 25 Mini Adv = Arctic Explosion, Bastille Island, Sleepy Reef, The Lost Skull, Tropical Sun, Sleeping Volcano, The Dark Priests. This building honours the tenacity of your friars. Spurred by the praise more brew gets produced. Produces 4 Brew every 6 minutes."

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    unfixed observatory - after your hotfix i can no longer use the obs - used to be i could at least use it with 1 or the other type by themselves (ie only santa, or only qm - otherwise the rebuilding would occur).
    now i sent santa - by himself - i didnt see what he did on adv as i was afk .... but came back - sent him home.. now i'm watching him continuously rebuild.. based on past it will be 90 mins of this bs. no i didnt send any qm's etc - just him.

So sick of paying for stuff that doesnt work and isn't given any priority to fix. just event after event with more buggy stuff released.

World
    Zeus
    I think the priority has recently been getting the login issues fixed, which I for one am exteremely grateful to have resolved. Now they can start to worry about the other stuff.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The best mini mission is Dark Priests by far - if you have someone to do it with. Start adventure, invite them, one player sends an MMA loaded with R, the other a Nus loaded with R, move to the open center area, send the mma direct to the bone church and the Nus direct to the castle. All intercepts will occur, and you're done.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    The best mini mission is Dark Priests by far - if you have someone to do it with. Start adventure, invite them, one player sends an MMA loaded with R, the other a Nus loaded with R, move to the open center area, send the mma direct to the bone church and the Nus direct to the castle. All intercepts will occur, and you're done.
    I prefer MMA 160r 60k or Nus 120r 60k placed left of lake as far north as possible for church run
    MMA 160r 60k or Boris 120r 60k from center for the castle run

Reply to Thread