Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Summer Event 2019

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the 2019 Summer Event Dev Diary below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    All adventures giving triple XP and double loot is quite nice. Looks like Bandit Nest or Traitors is probably the best for event resources, but I think I'll just run Woodcutter.

Another explorer is good, I guess. Along with the lucky, those are the main attractions. Though I realize more explorers means more clicking and more inflation of event resource costs.

I think I'll pass on the geologist, though Stone-Cold is helpful.

More ridiculously overpriced housing. I'll take them if I can get them, but I won't go out of the way to farm footballs.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Does anyone know what the "ticket amount" for the Geologist means here: https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...l=1#post290988

That would be the percentages if it's a kind of "raffle ticket" thing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A new Achievement has been added: Training Marathon - Complete 25 Mini missions to obtain the Friar Tribute!
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...ad.php?p=51657 : No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheSettler View Post
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...ad.php?p=51657 : No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Yes, what's a Friar Tribute?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Yes, what's a Friar Tribute?
    Same as the other two tribute buildings, only this 1x1 deco produces free brew.If you scroll down a bit in the dev diiary it will show you the friar tribute and it's description.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    A new Achievement has been added: Training Marathon - Complete 25 Mini missions to obtain the Friar Tribute!
    As of the June 18th game update, there has been a new achievement added. It awards 60 points and the Friar Tribute.
    But it is: Soldiers and Cannons? - Complete Secluded Experiments without using any recruits, militia, bowmen or longbowmen.
    NOT: Training Marathon - Complete 25 Mini missions

Not exactly the same. Anyone care to explain and/or correct?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Blister View Post
    As of the June 18th game update, there has been a new achievement added. It awards 60 points and the Friar Tribute.
    But it is: Soldiers and Cannons? - Complete Secluded Experiments without using any recruits, militia, bowmen or longbowmen.
    NOT: Training Marathon - Complete 25 Mini missions

Not exactly the same. Anyone care to explain and/or correct?
    Soldiers and Cannons is a mission achievement available at anytime, Training Marathon is a event achievement which is only available during the summer event. Either one of them was supposed to be a different tribute or it looks at present that we can get 2.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Disappointed to see that no generals are available in the event merchant, or am I missing them somehow? This has historically been the event where our newer, lower level players could really benefit from being able to add a general or two for increased adventuring. Even basic Veterans would have been a very nice boon for them.

And .. has this ever come up before? With all those flag flowerbeds, where the heck is Canada?

[edit]
    Sorry, my bad .. I was thinking of the Easter event for generals, not soccer ... but still, a Vet in the merchant would have been nice to see .. and still wondering about the Canadian flag flowerbed
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 06-23-19 at 08:23 am. Reason: correction
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This is not the general event. I'd say that's Easter.

Yes, the flags are based on qualifying teams, which Canada has only done one time in 1986, placing last. A Canadian flag seems unlikely.

Reply to Thread