Reply to Thread

Thread: loading on time

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

loading on time

been trying to load game for 25 mins now and bar just sits half way done some days its faster but this issue is getting old and many others in my guild having same problem bb help us

World
    Zeus
    June 18, 2019 Update: The Settlers Online still does not load in Chrome and still hangs at the same loading point as before - after the recent efforts to fix this critical problem with the game... ;(

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    My game after game update last night is past 2 hrs load time and counting.........

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Still trying and no luck.........

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I couldn't get in at all with chrome yesterday either. I actually wasn't having anywhere near the problems 'before' the fix this week. Sure was longer loading times 15 minutes or so but at least I could get into the game.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by pittyness View Post
    been trying to load game for 25 mins now and bar just sits half way done some days its faster but this issue is getting old and many others in my guild having same problem bb help us
    Have you tried to refresh after about 3-4 mins of being stuck at the 50% loading? I have the same issue, every time I try to log into the game, even if refreshing while playing for a bit, but I click the refresh about 3-4 mins of being at 50% and then the game loads right up taking only about 3-5 mins on the second time. Give it a try (I know, it's annoying and shouldn't require having to do this, but it may help)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    please unfix whatever you guys did to fix the load issue BB so we can get back into the game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is turning out to be a real disaster...Still can't log on after hours of waiting, refreshing, deleting cookies, restarting/switching browser, etc and it has been like a month now. Some of us (well, the ones who have not left yet) are spending gems to open the calendar doors of the soccer event and it is getting really expensive. If no fix is found, I have serious doubts our guild we'll be playing much longer.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    fix this BB!!!! this is so crazy that so many people cant sign in let alone the ones who can after 19 days

Reply to Thread