World
    Ares

Game not loading .. Ares Server

Game not loading .. Ares Server

Is everyone have same issue ?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    mine won't load now, and up to now I have had no issues.

edit: finally in. took 10+ refreshes to get one to stick, where it has never taken more than one before. Hoping it is just working out the kinks. Did notice the my browser cache used to be over 300MB for this game but now only stores 109MB.

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    explorer loads fine, chrome still sucks

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    using chromne as always and i suddenly get the same issue.. so they really need to check this. its probably because the event thnig is being tested and always at events bad stuff like this always happens. probably overload because of players

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mobius View Post
    using chromne as always and i suddenly get the same issue.. so they really need to check this. its probably because the event thnig is being tested and always at events bad stuff like this always happens. probably overload because of players
    Chrome must have done an update or something because is it automatically blocking flash - you need to go into the settings and change that back to ask me first now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    is an yone getting the no response error. loads to start screen then no response shows up. And it is in German.

World
    Ares
    My game is not loading either. Client worked fine this morning. This afternoon (about five hours later, at 5pm Central Time), the loading screen just cranks and cranks, and the game does not load. Tremendous disappointment, after the encouraging start this morning. -EG

Reply to Thread