Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP! Can't Login "invalid date"

World
    Zeus
    Very close to quitting after playing for years. Real daily struggle to log in - took 3 days recently - usually give up after trying for an hour. If I do get in then my island is a wreck and participating in events etc just impossible. These problems seem to have been going on too long now :-(

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    yes, actually I do, but how does it affect the fact that is a global issue and not just with my computer??
    It was just a hunch. I think a lot of players leave their games on even when they aren't playing, and a lot of people don't fully shut their computers down daily. I've been told that can allow memory leak or RAM problems, and random bits of temporary files are stuck in limbo. These things get corrected with a machine shut-down/restart. It helps maybe a little in sleep/hibernate mode, but it doesn't clean out the dust bunnies.

Disclaimer: I am not an IT person, but I'm married to a former programmer and my step-son is a programmer in NYC. I have also screwed up more than my share of computers and had a lot of contact with real IT geeks. When I complained that the shut-down/restart thing was just busy work for the user, one finally explained a little in terms I could understand.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    ive had issues with my Uplay account and that will disallow logging in to this game with strange errors. this cannot be fixed here but through ubisoft support.. strange there is little mention to this here...

as to the login issues, this definitely perplexes me, ive had little to no issues at all, using chrome-no addons/ext. though i might have its built in flash disabled, so the real flash can work?

however.. 3 weeks back it started with login issues. It will hang at 25% and sit there, and sit and sit, i just refresh after a few minutes and eventually (after 0-4 times) it will load up.

they suggested to increase space and cache clearing. I was under the impression that clearing cache files was needed for corrupted files, but wiping consitantly it would just have to redownload all site info/data..which i thought this game was a bit long to do so. I also did not use there memory increase as suggested either. makes me wonder why some cant login at all and others no issues.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RantNRave View Post
    ive had issues with my Uplay account and that will disallow logging in to this game with strange errors. this cannot be fixed here but through ubisoft support.. strange there is little mention to this here...
    I did contact them but since the original login was through Facebook, they couldn't find a game associated with my email. I finally set up through TSO login with an email I have only used for one other gamesite, I don't know if it was Ubi or BB who finally found a way, but they did get it linked to that new account.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Puffin Secure browser is the only browser I can get to load the game or play without Flash Crashes...

See: [ https://www.puffin.com/secure-browser/ ]
    When using this on computer You do Have to pay for it Just so that people know

Reply to Thread