Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Friend buff benefits to PH/RPH don't actually work.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Does this includes rec guides to? seems like it would.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This is very noticeable if you're trying to SR or similar, the buff completes but when you get to the island, it isn't there.

World
    Ares
    Will there be a fix for this that is implemented before the Event ends? It's kind of important... We're supposed to run Adventures during the Event, but with a Friend buff and a Barazek dropped, the progress on the current item in RPH is reset to zero when coming back to another island. So, would be really nice if BB were to address this promptly. Thank you.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    "and thats why those without friend buff will be done with the quest faster than those with it"
    "a buff that actually slows down your production... should have named it Premium Friend Debuff" -Remei

So many people posting in summer event feedback, and frequently in help chat. How can they not know there's an issue?
    Support isn't even answering after i sent them details.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Doing the 2500 sandwich quest in PH.
    unbuffed 1 day 10 hr 33 min, buffed with pralines 11 hr 31 min.
    After a couple hours it says 12HR 6 MIN.
    SO INSTEAD OF REDUCING TIME BY 2 1/2 HRS, IT ADDED 3 HR 45 MIN.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I should have produced 11.73 manuscripts over 12 hours with pralines + spring park + friend buff if my math is right. I actually produced more like 8.7. Better than without the friend buff, but still short of what I was expecting.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    more posts in help chat
    "the friendship buff has a bug when it comes to training in the barracks. it speeds up the training and after they are trained it deletes the ones trained and puts them back into the barracks to be trained again"
    "with the ph/rph when you're doing a quest and switch between screens thinking your buff will be there and it's not."

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Any news on when the friends buff affect on the barracks and prov houses will be fixed???

Reply to Thread