Reply to Thread

Thread: The Housing Problem - Summer event quest bug

Settler
    World
    Zeus

The Housing Problem - Summer event quest bug

Can't complete this quest I have more then 4k free settlers available but I cannot complete it.
    I used gem and it completed.

Open support Ticket#US-2019062612000133

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    You need to have 4k difference in your Population Limit numbers - thats what the quest asks you to do. So lets say you have pop limit at 20k, then the numbers have to be 16000 or less/20000.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't remember this one from last time. I currently have room for 0. Guess I need to find an efficient but still productive way to kill 4000 recruits (without forgetting to send my loot to star because they'll just fill up again). Do they normally kill their citizens to make room for fans? I don't watch it, so maybe they do.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I don't remember this one from last time. I currently have room for 0. Guess I need to find an efficient but still productive way to kill 4000 recruits (without forgetting to send my loot to star because they'll just fill up again). Do they normally kill their citizens to make room for fans? I don't watch it, so maybe they do.
    Apparently you can fulfill this quest by tearing down 4 or 5 mag res, letting pop equalize to the new housing, then rebuilding them. Wish I'd know that prior to running a full clear BP and several other adventures.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That's a lot better than what I came up with. Takes a couple hours I guess but works eventually. The adventure/noble building route was really slow going. Not particularly taxing and I got a decent amount of event resources. Would have rather been taking advantage of the triple XP and double of better loot. Wouldn't have been so bad if I saw it coming. The 2k delegation would have helped, but that was filled right away. For that matter, the 4k has already been refilled.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    your total, idle or not, has to be 4k below your capacity.

So start killing off troops, build more housing, turn off schools, and don't accept loot with population in it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    many of my guildies are just borrowing a few mag res etc... and tearing down after the event clears - along with the adventuring they are already doing.

Reply to Thread