Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest like host of responsibilitites

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Quest like host of responsibilitites

Why does BB have these near impossible quests like host of responsibilities? They don't tell you want is required until the sub-quest is activated, so you have no idea if you have any chance. Case in point the Drown drought, requires a storage capacity of 300000 to have the requistite 300000 water needed to fulfill the quest. also there is no clear indication as to what the quest "rewards" are until you get the request. As a player trying to manage resources (space, gems, time) not having any idea of the requirements from the quest description is in my opinion lame. When I played D&D I wouldn't expect a quest to not have some clue as to the reward (e.g. doesn't have to be specific but some idea of what to expect). Also 300000 storage is 1000 improved storehouses worth of storage (obviously you can upgrade them but this is to make a point about the extreme nature of the requeest). So in my case I 175000 worth of storage, which is way more than anyone needs for stuff (can we say hoarding), and now BB wants you to "buY" more. Very disappointing and confusing as to what the objective is beyond buying gems from BB

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    For said reasons, we have player made wikis. Most of us are sick and tired of BBs wishy washy description(s) and lack of information (or functions for that matter...).

The Quest chains do scale however, and your "extreme requirements" are kinda off base in this case. By L60+ 300k storage shouldn't be anywhere close to a concerning matter to you, that's more a lacking point on your part. With just have placed strategic warehouses (as in have one around for production and not just drop one everywhere possible to buff numbers [Hello Remei ]), I am sitting on 3.35M storage, granted most of them are Imp. Storehouses because I OCD on the otherwise wasted space, but 300k is still very low regardless.

I mean, we could go on and on about quest related stuff BB could/should fix, but they can't be bothered with that to begin with, thinking it's balanced and alright so I'll just stop here before I rant beyond just the option to kill off 4k troops for no reason and because that can't just be done with a click, needing to start and load/send some adventure with a million generals on adventures with not enough landing spots and....here I go already...

Reply to Thread