Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You BB for Login Fix

World
    Zeus

Thank You BB for Login Fix

Thank you for resolving the login issues. You guys get to hear a lot of moaning and groaning when things don't work, but not very much praise when you do something good.

So thank you very much for figuring it out and getting my login back to less than a minute like it used to be.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    opera loaded normally today for the 1st time in ... idk 5 months?? good job

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes indeed, a huge thanks, BB, for finding the problem - and for implementing the fix right away. The remainder of our event will be much more fun without having to start the day with the stress of facing anywhere from 8-10 minutes to several hours' worth of trying to find a way to get through login. TY for your diligence - and thanks, as well, to the small handful of tech-savvy settlers who were able to run some diagnostics and post the resulting data to help pinpoint the problem area(s). Very grateful to you all!

Calliope_Jeyne
    Playing on the Zeus server since April 2012
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I need to add my Thanks and great appreciation for fixing the startup delay! I was very surprised when after the update, I accessed the game within a few minutes (so quick I couldn't even count them). You made a HUGE difference.

Hugs to all of you who made this problem go away!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for hanging tight while we worked on the issue. We are happy that a lot of you are getting better loading times and are able to access the game again in one try.

Please do let us know if there are any little issues that do pop up.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I didn't really understand how people on desktop were having issues, but I was having some trouble on my tablet. Now it's loading immediately.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, big THANK YOU for fixing the login issues. So much better and faster now.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Really made a difference for me, thanks. Hope to get a fix for crashing while switching between islands too in near future...

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Great to hear! Thank you all for the feedback on this as well. It truly does help us know that this issue is at bay.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Fantastic! Chrome browser once again loads The Settlers Online! Thank You very much for fixing the browser loading issues...

Reply to Thread