Reply to Thread

Thread: Invisible trades

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Invisible trades

Trades posted do not show on the sell page of the person who posted it, the page that lists all their trade for them.

The trade glitch is worse now, used to be if you had an invisible trade you could refresh and it would appear on your sell page of your trade window.
    Now if a trade doesn't show up, reloading does't help. You are unable to cancel the trade. You have to have a friend look to see if its posted, and have 4 friends buy the 4 lots in order to cancel it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This has been happening to me for years. It can be frustrating, but I've found peace knowing that the invisible trades do exist and people can buy them.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It seems to me to happen most often when I cancel a trade and immediately create one. Can be annoying if you make a mistake.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I've let the team know about this. I will let you know as soon as I get any updates regarding it.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yup had this issue for years.. guildies are used to me asking them to look for a trade.. frustrating.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This is still a problem, when are they going to fix it?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    All you have to do is to make another trade and the invisible trade will appear. Both trades will occupy the same cost line under Selling in TO.
    Mad scientist.

Reply to Thread