Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Settlers Alliance replacing Settlers Online?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Is Settlers Alliance replacing Settlers Online?

The Settlers Alliance is featured on the front page of TSO regarding their Toolmaker. The Settlers Alliance is also featured on the list above the "play now" button. A lot of players are speculating that these postings seem rather ominous. Please provide us with clarification. Thank you.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    ....... Please keep in mind that this will be like the other Settlers downloadable games. It will not be replacing TSO.

-BB_Odhran
    Doesn't sound like it to me.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are just promoting our next game. This is not replacing TSO in anyway. We do know a lot of people do enjoy the downloadable Settlers game, which TSA is apart of.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Perwyn and BB! I'm not the only one who's been wondering.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Settlers Alliance is basically a website you can goto to volunteer to test certain aspects of a new standalone Settlers Game which will be the 8th in the series(I Think 8th)...they did this last year when they were working on the new Anno 1800 game...its a way of getting feedback as they develop it and work out what people like and hate...personally I think when they did this with Anno 1800 it really helped prevent some bad content from being just shoved onto the playing community along with the good.....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It's smart because you already have a captive audience. Though I have yet to actually try one. I have VI on GOG. Guess I should try it some time.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I am pretty sure Settlers Alliance is the game.

But turns out to be game platform. . . explains why nothing happened when I signed up.
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Reply to Thread