Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing Epic Forge from Mountain Clan A Giant Battle

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm afraid that we can't send the Forge until the issue is fixed. As for your Ginger Bread houses, did you upgrade them yet? We should be able to reimburse the resources you've spent to upgrade them.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused and I look forward to your response.

If you have any future issues or questions, please feel free to submit another support ticket.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely,

Anne

'The Settlers Online' Support Team

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    M Reply to the Above email from Support:

Yes both Gingerbread Houses have been upgraded to Level 6.
    I still do not understand why sending the epic Forge would cause a Problem when the game thinks I already have it. The Current Quest is “Build the Epic Forge”. I can not complete this and therefore I can not move forward on that main quest “when the Earth Shakes…..” Fiery Productions”.
    As it is my only Main Quest.

Please send the Epic Forge so I can continue.
    I await your response.
    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

RE: [Ticket#US-2019072212000157] Missing Epic Forge

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 2:40 PM
    Subject: Re: [Ticket#US-2019072212000157] Missing Epic Forge

Hello PandoraTaylor,

Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online Support.

That is indeed strange. Could you please let us know the date and time that you completed the adventure? Please include your timezone.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely,

Paul

Technical Support <technical.support@thesettlersonline.net> wrote:
    Hello PandoraTaylor,

We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do not make any changes to the subject line when replying to us, as this can result in your ticket being lost in the system.

In cases where you are replying about a known issue, please reply to the email we send to you and do not simply send another request via the website. By replying to our answer you will avoid your ticket being put in the wrong category and will receive a faster response.

Your Request:

-----------------------------------------------
    Giant Battle gave Blue Prints instead of Epic Forge Building.

During the last Maintence, my Giant Battle was canceled.......when I emailed
    support, was told that was Necessary. and they sent replacement Giant
    Battle adventure to me. However upon Completion the loot contained Blue
    Prints instead of Epic Forge Building.
    Quest Now calling for me to build the Epic Forge.

Support Anne, Says it will cause further problems if they send me the
    building.

Please advise.

-----------------------------------------------

Kind Regards

“The Settlers Online” Support Team

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    My Reply:
    T0: Technical Support

Please See Tickets
    Re: [Ticket#US-2019061812000041] Adventure Error A Giant Battle Adventure was Canceled During Maintence! Hereis the Start of the Problem.
    Reply From Anne in Support
    From: In-game Support <ingame.support@thesettlersonline.net>
    Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:26:29 AM
    To: akduchess2014@outlook.com
    Subject: Re: [Ticket#US-2019061812000041] Adventure Error A Giant Battle

Hello PandoraTaylor,

I'm sorry for the confusion. Please note that your adventure had to be stopped due to the maintenance to not cause any further issues after the maintenance is done.

Please note that you will receive rewards for the progress you've made so far. What kind of buff from previous adventure do you have in mind?

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Anne

Ronny Taylor <akduchess2014@outlook.com> wrote:

I do not understand why the error message at all.
    Also the troops and the resources lost, plus the remaining buff from the adventure before is needed to complete this mission/adventure.
    Please advise how I can complete the quest chain..

[Ticket #US-2019071412000109 ] Epic Forge Missing Was created July 13 or 14th
    So far I have spent a week contacting Support and Anne apologizes for Confusion says you can not send my Epic Forge as it will compromise my Profile.

I have included the ticket numbers for your reference, and Hope that this will help track down the problem.

Please send Epic Forge so I can move Forward or advise how I can.
    Alaska (GMT- 8) my time zone, I am unable to give you specific times, But I am sure you can find them in the logs.

Thank you for your time and Consideration in advance.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. It is like talking to a wall. I specifically like the "give us the specific time when this happened". As if we keep a time log of what we do when. Maybe they also want to know what you were eating? Just kidding... In any event, this must be very frustrating. I commiserate as I was thrown into an endless loop like that when my previously gem bought extra spots for conquered expedition islands appear as locked all the sudden (so I had to re-buy them, for valor points). That issue has not been resolved as far as I know, it is one of those "under investigation". Didn't get back the valor points I spent, not holding my breath I ever will. TSO should really spend more time fixing the bugs rather than introducing event after event designed to get players to buy gems.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sadly, i have a folder of every mtn clan final loot that i have received - thanks to all the posts i see on here insisting i need that date stamp. I wish you luck in getting your forge

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Account Support
    I would love nothing more than to resolve the issue for you, but the fix is not that simple. If we send you the Forge, it might cause the corruption of your profile and it might not be possible for you to continue further in the Mountain Clan campaign. Unfortunately, you will need to wait for a server-wide fix.

Therefore, I must ask you for some patience. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

This ticket will be closed at this point, as your message has been listed and it is currently not possible for the support team to help you out. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions about the game. Please create a new ticket for it.

Sincerely,

Anne

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Technical Support
    '
    This ticket will be closed at this point, as your message has been listed, your previous ticket replied to. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible for the support team to help you out. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions about the game. Please create a new ticket for it.

Sincerely,

Martha

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    oh boy...

so, to avoid this nasty situation one MUST run more then 1 MCC or, at least, do NOT run Giant Battle when they announce (and do) a maintenance? yuck

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    do NOT run Giant Battle when they announce (and do) a maintenance? yuck
    And good luck with that with a ninja maintenance.

World
    Zeus
    Wow. And people still wonder why I keep putting off running the MCC material..... The volcano looks just fine as it is.

*Cues, "Entrance of the Gladiators"
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So it looks like I am at a standstill/stuck....No Epic forge to complete the "Build Epic Forge" Task. No word on how long I am expected to be patient, or no time frame for a Server-wide fix.
    I am disappointed by the lack of information shared as well.

when I started the 1st "the Giant Battle" the following day the Maintenance announcement said that adventures and Premium time would be extended. Instead they canceled it.

I did ask then why? the Cancellation, and never got an answer. I am disappointed.

Reply to Thread