Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Missing Epic Forge from Mountain Clan A Giant Battle

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I guess we will see what if any affect July 30th, 2019 Maintenance will have on the situation.
    I will not be running any adventures that take longer than 45-60 mins to complete, today..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    @ PandoraTaylor, I gave up on this game. You sent me the email asking me to make a comment here. I gave up on this game as far back as Easter. Been giving all my stuff away since then. All buildings I have left are already promised out. Only reason I log in once in awhile is to find more stuff to give away.

I have really no reason to continue or even reply to the games epic game fails anymore.
    I am trying to be polite by just responding and clearly I am not doing a good job of it.

I should have just ignored the mail you sent in my inbox to be honest. Cheers.
    LMM

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi All,

Very rarely do I comment. But I have avoided running the MCC (apart from the first level many times) due to the problems with the quests that seem to persist. I think the concept is fantastic and the variation added to the game via an expansion on the Lost City venture is to be applauded. However the implementation leaves a lot to be desired. Its almost if the complexity of adding something new can break things that are old and stable, which is not a stable platform, and only leads to the conclusion that the game will become increasingly unstable as more and more stuff is added.
    Its quite easy to point at the number of in-game mails I have had offering free stuff, by way of an apology, for failings with the MCC chain.

This is not a criticism, but an overall observation, and you will lose players because of their frustrations.

F

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So what is the status here?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Please pass on my gratitude to the Support team, took 4 months but they finally sent my Epic Forge this morning! Yay! I got the Epic Forge in the mail!

World
    Zeus
    Well congratulations. I give you credit for hanging in there. I know you must be very happy to have finally gotten it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Where do I go to "TEXT" the Mountain Clan in the Excelsior?

Reply to Thread