Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing Epic Forge from Mountain Clan A Giant Battle

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Missing Epic Forge from Mountain Clan A Giant Battle

Missing Epic Forge from Mountain Clan A Giant Battle
    Re: [Ticket#US-2019061812000041] Adventure Error A Giant Battle. This is the beginning Where they canceled and sent a replacement Giant Battle. They did not explain why it was Canceled. (it did not Time Out) I was informed I did not need the Dynamite from the Previous to complete.

Re: [Ticket#US-2019071412000109] Mountain Clan Epic Forge
    Hello PandoraTaylor,

Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online Support. Have you checked your email with the loot from the Giant Battle. If you have finished the Mountain Clan adventures for the first time, the Epic Forge should be there.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

If you have any future issues or questions, please feel free to submit another support ticket.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely,

Anne

Subject: RE: [Ticket#US-2019071412000109] Mountain Clan Epic Forge

Yes I checked the loot from the adventure that is where the Blueprints for the Forge came from. Yes this is the first time I have completed the Mountain Clan Quest Chain.
    I have also cleared Cookies, Cache and reset/rebooted several times.
    I also have searched the Star with the “Epic” being the search term and only the Blueprints show up.
    Please advise.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,

I tried running “the Giant Battle” but when you did the Maintence you canceled it, Now I have finally finished it the Epic Forge was not in the Adventure loot (2 Epic Forge Blue prints were there) and I have searched the Star. It is not in Buildings, Buffs or Miscellaneous tab.

Please advise

If I run the Mountain Clan quests again will it arrive when completed?
    Hello PandoraTaylor,

Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online Support with this information.

What you are experiencing is a known issue and is currently being investigated by the development team. I ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation.

In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers. If you have any future questions or issues, feel free to submit another ticket.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely,

Anne
    Hello Ronny,

If you haven't received your Epic Forge the first time around, you will only receive receipts for it. The choice is yours, you can still collect the receipts for the time when the issue is resolved.

Unfortunately, we are unable to send you the Epic Forge manually as it might trigger issues with your profile.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any future issues or questions, please feel free to submit another support ticket.

Sincerely,

Anne

It seems to me since the reason the first “Giant Battle” was canceled due to your Maintenance which caused this error, you should be able to fix it. I sent in a support ticket at that time and was told that I would have to start over and that completing it would have no issues. Now no Epic Forge and you have no idea when the issue will be resolved.

There have been several issues over the years and many have had the same outcome……have patience, you close the ticket and I never get any further updates on the issue. This is not good customer service.
    I am still awaiting update on the disappearing Gingerbread house from Top of Sec 7. It has been over 9 months now……

I have spent good Money playing this game over the years, that stops NOW.
    PandoraTaylor

Thank you for your reply. I'm very sorry you are experiencing issues with the Epic Forge. Our development team is aware of the issue and they are investigating further. It's understandable you are upset. I would love to help you, but as a member of the support staff, I can't directly affect any in-game mechanisms or speed up the time needed for resolving an issue.

nfortunately, the Epic Forge is so delicate mechanism, it takes quite a long time to optimalize everything without triggering further issues.

As for your Gingerbread house, we have sent you the Gingerbread House on 14th January 2019 to your in-game inbox.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

Sincerely,

Anne

'The Settlers Online' Support Team

BB canceled the Giant Battle adventure during the last Database Maintenance, refunded the Adventure ......but it changed the number of times I worked it, therefore no Epic Forge was delivered when I completed it, instead I got Blue Prints for it.
    so I can not complete the Entire Quest Chain ....as it says build the Epic Forge now.

Support says it is a known issue, and there is nothing they can do about it. They can not send Epic Forge as it will compromise my Profile.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yikes forever, though I'm 251% not surprised at all at this.

On another note, nice to see Support is actually a different person than the GM...I would've like that impartiality too when I had need for it haha

World
    Zeus
    WoW, this is pretty bad. I can imagine your frustration, anger and total disappointment in BB. My heart goes out to you.

When my level 6 Barracks disappeared from sector 7 for no apparent reason I had to go throught a similar runaround with the same person. Send private messages to every BB possible, here and on the test server. BB_Odhrun, BB_Alex, all of them. Be polite and be persistent. I eventually got my Barracks auto-upgraded back to level 6 by the lovely Anne. You should be able to get your Epic Forge as well. Good luck to you.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    They sent the Gingerbread house, but not the resources to upgrade, nor did they auto upgrade it. I had to do that x 3. Since it disappeared the first time to Star, the second time it did not return to Star......it was just gone

Anne keeps telling me it is a delicate system and gifting or sending the epic Forge could compromise my Profile....well the cancellation of the Adventure did Compromise my Profile...
    Still Keeping ticket open.....I reply to every Answer and continue to ask for my Epic Forge...
    Last edited by PandoraTaylor; 07-21-19 at 08:54 am. Reason: added information

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Please send the missing Epic Forge. This is very frustrating. I have posted this issue and the ticket numbers in the Forums. I am not the only one looking at the issue and awaiting the resolution.

I feel since the Maintence and the cancellation of the adventure (which should not have happened in the first place: since “Adventure time and Premium time will be extended” is posted for every Maintence) There should be a way to send the Epic Forge to me._
    PandoraTaylor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    very frustrating...

They should send you the darn Forge since you did nothing wrong... and the program already registered you with the building.

Try running another Giant Battle. I know support said you will only get more blueprints, but... well... it wouldn't be first time when they are wrong. Worst case you will only get blueprints which is ok-ish, they will fix this mess eventually and you will be able to use the blueprints.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    wow, what a mess....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Cmon people ... you need to provide the epic forge somehow ... should be a simple fix some way ... just do it and sove the issue

BB needs to read and see what can be done to help

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think I fail to understand why giving you the epic forge is so complicated. I have been very disappointed many times with the support. I think it is a matter of putting some effort into helping you.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    No response as yet to my last email answer to support Requesting the Epic Forge.

Reply to Thread