Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I was told this morning after I posted my answers that the Game changed the answers for day 5. The first answer was a 4 letter word, changed to a five letter word. Then The last question was made into a single word instead of a 2 word answer. Does the game expect people to keep going back to everyday to check to see if they changed their minds?? I have no idea when they changed it. My answers were correct before the changes, everybody who were correct on those answers should get credit for them.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Day 7, 2nd section.......the answer should be a singular answer, but the way the descriptor is written ( words and order v- clean it up), indicate that it is more than one word. Some clarification please?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I've enjoyed working on this. Thanks for the fun, and good luck to everyone.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna1206deo View Post
    I was told this morning after I posted my answers that the Game changed the answers for day 5. The first answer was a 4 letter word, changed to a five letter word. Then The last question was made into a single word instead of a 2 word answer. Does the game expect people to keep going back to everyday to check to see if they changed their minds?? I have no idea when they changed it. My answers were correct before the changes, everybody who were correct on those answers should get credit for them.
    They will. You can also resubmit the corrected answer as well. I won't hold ones like that against people. Also we should of had the presents one for Day 7 as well, but I have no idea what happened. I published it, but it never went through. Sorry for that one

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Riddles weren't too bad, though the picture one is probably where most people will mess up. It's rather ambiguous and right off the bat, I could come up with 3 answers just looking at the picture. I read through the story part and chose the one I thought fit best, though whether it's correct or not might depend on how specific or how the response is phrased.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I don't know. I tried submitting my post earlier today. It didn't show up. I tried again a few minutes ago. It didn't show up. I'm not sure whether I qualify now because it's past the deadline.

World
    Ares
    I agree with the language issue some of the content was really hard to follow. It was fun though except the drawing which was really clueless.

And I did not even know there was a .com forum :/

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellvena View Post
    I don't know. I tried submitting my post earlier today. It didn't show up. I tried again a few minutes ago. It didn't show up. I'm not sure whether I qualify now because it's past the deadline.
    All answers are hidden. This is to keep players from just taking someone else answers.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I was aware all answers are hidden. But I thought after I submitted my post, I would at least be able to see only MY post to confirm it was submitted successfully.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hoping I had day 5 riddle 1 right. I thought it was four letters. But when I went back at the end of the event to post, it showed 5 letters. So I pluralized it.

Any indication when the answers will be revealed? Last day for answers was Sunday. And it is now Thursday. Just wanna see how I did.

Reply to Thread