Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Scavenger hunt with Orowa

Dear Settlers,

The Scavenger hunt with Orowa was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Well first off, it wont let me go to the 'here' link posted on the main Scavenger page to post replies, but second, unless the times posted are incorrect, I do not have one on my islands...anywhere. Part of the wording of the hunt is "on the doors of your inhabitants". Almost ALL of my various homes are off the main island with the exception of 10 buildings and six of them are "special" buildings. Just incase the wording was tricky, I have looked everywhere so...are the times posted incorrect? by the way, what does the new building do or is it basically a decoration?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm kind of confused - but it seems we collect ALL the answers from ALL the puzzles, and then submit them in ONE post next week?

World
    Zeus
    What does the building do exactly? Is it just a decoration?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel78 View Post
    Well first off, it wont let me go to the 'here' link posted on the main Scavenger page to post replies, but second, unless the times posted are incorrect, I do not have one on my islands...anywhere. Part of the wording of the hunt is "on the doors of your inhabitants". Almost ALL of my various homes are off the main island with the exception of 10 buildings and six of them are "special" buildings. Just incase the wording was tricky, I have looked everywhere so...are the times posted incorrect? by the way, what does the new building do or is it basically a decoration?
    You can't post replies until the date that is allowed for replies. The rules say when you can post.

"Post your answers to the riddles >here<
    Between Tuesday, 30. July (08:00 ET) – Sunday, 04. August (17:59 ET)"

It's written in BOLD large fonts. Can't exactly miss that.

It's even written in the first line of the General Rules in bold.

General rules

•Submit your responses within the time period for the Community Event (Responsetime):
    Tuesday, 30. July (08:00 ET) – Sunday, 04. August (17:59 ET)

Second part of your question/comment:

As far as the riddle. it's stated in the posting where to find the riddles:

The riddles will be posted in the > Community Events < section of the Forum. (scroll down and you get the link)

I'll post it here for you as well.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...mmunity-events

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The .com version of the forum has a story that is much easier to read and follow along. Not sure what happened on ours, but it is very difficult to decipher into English.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahmanan View Post
    The .com version of the forum has a story that is much easier to read and follow along. Not sure what happened on ours, but it is very difficult to decipher into English.
    But it also has slightly different riddles.

World
    Ares

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Dear Settlers,

The Scavenger hunt with Orowa was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran
    The way it's worded here on the .net forum is a bit confusing. And the instructions are also confusing. Do we post a single answer every day, or all the answers for each day, or all the answers on the last day?
    Last edited by CoffeeCat; 07-23-19 at 08:01 pm. Reason: clarify questions

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    What does the building do exactly? Is it just a decoration?
    just by its design, it looks to be an improved simple papermill

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post

The way it's worded here on the .net forum is a bit confusing. And the instructions are also confusing. Do we post a single answer every day, or all the answers for each day, or all the answers on the last day?
    I know that some will want to have their answers done by each day. If you would please wait till all riddles for that day are posted and then if you would like to post the answer for that day, that is fine. If you would prefer to wait and post all of them at once, that is fine as well. You will not be able to see your replies in the answer thread though. This is designed to be that way. If it would be easier to just deactivate the answer thread till the end, I can do that as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread