Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 30.07.2019

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's been 2 months and i still cannot get the game to load. It takes me as far as the 3rd screen (with the Settlers box containing the green checkmark) and stops there, never going any further. You said you were going to fix the problem this month (July). Please provide updates on this issue more often, it would really help. And is there an estimate of about when the fix will be complete?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Strange. Works great for me now with the fixes. Have you tried another browser? That said, they are implementing more fixes on Test, so maybe it will get even better.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    Why waste a machine oil? Just time it right and throw an elixir on it.
    Valid point, but I am not always available to login with that close of timing. I would assume maintenance times will throw this production off so it will not be the same day/time each week to be able to plan around.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    Valid point, but I am not always available to login with that close of timing. I would assume maintenance times will throw this production off so it will not be the same day/time each week to be able to plan around.
    maintenance does not change your production times. They continue as normal and so would always be the same time each week (extending slightly each week by whatever walking time your tribute has). The only things to change that would be having them paused at the delivery time or staying logged out long enough that your island goes into sleep mode.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Starfire View Post
    It's been 2 months and i still cannot get the game to load. It takes me as far as the 3rd screen (with the Settlers box containing the green checkmark) and stops there, never going any further. You said you were going to fix the problem this month (July). Please provide updates on this issue more often, it would really help. And is there an estimate of about when the fix will be complete?
    Have you tried using a different browser or tried clearing your cache? Clearing your cache maybe take some time to load back in as the game files will need to be re-downloaded.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How to change your text in chat box?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin19208 View Post
    How to change your text in chat box?
    Go to Help Chat Tab and get answers to these kinds of questions.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have a question regarding the bookbinder tribute. Why was it changed to no longer produce tomes? Obviously you don't want to make it too easy to obtain tomes, but the current system actually discourages spending more money and/or event resources on new people. Why would you want more explorers, geologists, and generals if over half of the ones you own have yet to be booked?

This seems like an all-around bad decision on BlueByte's part. It makes no sense to discourage players from investing more into the game.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunesse View Post
    I have a question regarding the bookbinder tribute. Why was it changed to no longer produce tomes? Obviously you don't want to make it too easy to obtain tomes, but the current system actually discourages spending more money and/or event resources on new people. Why would you want more explorers, geologists, and generals if over half of the ones you own have yet to be booked?

This seems like an all-around bad decision on BlueByte's part. It makes no sense to discourage players from investing more into the game.
    it seems a single brave in the entire game decided it
    whom I will be grateful for ever
    during those days i mess big time i will remember him and be happy knowing i'm not that bad ... by far
    tyvm helmchen_ 1 tome cost 4 manuscripts

World
    Ares
    we need
    5xBallista->5x295sc=1475sc
    5xAssassin->5x120sc=600sc
    5xFlaming Arrows->5x500sc=2500sc
    to nuke 3rd thief total 4575 star coins
    could i make a manuscript in 1 hour 52 nly with bara ??

Reply to Thread