Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 30.07.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 30.07.2019

Dear Settlers,

The Changelog for 30.07.2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    What does "Improved the usability of Battlebuffs throughout the coop adventures to make it consistent and improve the single-player experience." mean - anyone on test run a WW/TR to check? All I can think of is you now can nuke TR or they took nukes away from WW.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Does this include the fix to the adventurous explorer, allowing her to actually find +50% loot?

World
    Zeus
    Looking forward to the 3 new buildings and the QM/Santa fix.

Also curious about what "Improved the usability of Battlebuffs throughout the coop adventures..." is intended to mean:
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    What does "Improved the usability of Battlebuffs throughout the coop adventures to make it consistent and improve the single-player experience." mean - anyone on test run a WW/TR to check? All I can think of is you now can nuke TR or they took nukes away from WW.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If there's one resource I don't need more of, it's water, but I take it this is a sign of the next evolution of buildings. Could be interesting.

I like the tributes. One manuscript with no input and no babysitting per week. It's not much, but it's a nice little bonus.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I like the tributes. One manuscript with no input and no babysitting per week. It's not much, but it's a nice little bonus.
    If the Bookbinder Tribute is buffable, it can be placed in the odd places near the Christmas Market. So 1 would produce 4 manuscripts a week. Since we will be able to get a 2nd from the upcoming Crisis Quest, that'll be 8 free manuscripts a week.

I've put my 2 Friary Tributes there and get a little over 7,000 free brew a day. And who doesn't like free beer?!?!?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Oh, nice idea. Alternatively, they take up such a small footprint that you could lump a bunch of them together and cover them with a single buff if needed. I've got 7 free spots by my Christmas market, though, so I'll put the more favorable ones there.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    If the Bookbinder Tribute is buffable, it can be placed in the odd places near the Christmas Market. So 1 would produce 4 manuscripts a week.
    Test server did permit buffing...might be interesting to try to time it with Machine Oil.

Edit: one would assume the Prem Friend buff would also affect this, doubling a Machine Oil would be pretty.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Why waste a machine oil? Just time it right and throw an elixir on it.

Tested on Test, you can still nuke on WW - couldn't get a TR to test if you could now nuke there.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    Looking forward to the 3 new buildings and the QM/Santa fix.

Also curious about what "Improved the usability of Battlebuffs throughout the coop adventures..." is intended to mean:
    From what I have gathered it is to help with the inconsistency of things like rain of arrows in "Raiding the Raiders". Making them more usable for users. I will work on getting a more detailed answer though

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread