Reply to Thread

Thread: thank you

Settler
    World
    Zeus

thank you

So, I will not comment on cost of events but, I'd really like to say thank you for the placement of the Demo crews. They have been asked for, for a LONG time and finally have been able to remove what, I wanted.
    As a follow up question, I'd like to ask. Several "mountains" do not have ore deposits but still can not be removed. Is that going to change? Also, are we ever going to get something to remove the 'tree stumps'? So much wasted space on the Island. I'd like to think since we can mine iron, titanium, salt peter and turn wheat into gold, my settlers have the ability to remove tree stumps. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brandon/Pictures/island%20space.png[/IMG]

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Disagree with the efficiency of demo crew.

As of now by use of gem i am able to purchase 3 more shotfire than can be used. What happened there?
    The biggest whiff is that I used the larger demo crew to take out a full size mountain. A big piece of rock out of the way.
    But what did I really get? A huge waste of space cluttered by trees and bushes in the forced positions that prevent land use. I can put in smaller decorations. Oh great.
    But of the actual space I can use I am able to place 3 buildings. Would be 5-6 if they did not intentionally place trees where they did.
    But the choice to provide less land than possible. And that they choose to not be consistent in cost/reward. I am not happy with the pathetic 3 squares I was granted.

Mm. not enough. I have to grind many arabian buildings to replace nobles without population cost, just to free 1 square at a time. Which I later have to fill with another building.

It's great to have more push in demolition. We may not need to get into tree destruction yet. If so it would have to be slow going and very selective to be fair.
    But we have SO many spaces that can be free'd up on the arch. And that space is more valuable as that is where we can place our granite and exo production

Reply to Thread