Reply to Thread

Thread: Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 3

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 3

Another riddle awaits you

Closely together, our group travels at a murderous pace through time and space. Some are already paler in their face than Orowa's sheets. Like a comet they shoot down. Past thick clouds and irritated migratory birds. "THERE..." Even before MOD_Arylide can point to the purple thing on the horizon, our friends are wildly whirled up. "Ouch, we must have hit the ground...", whimpers Orowa. "I thought ghosts didn't know pain," etches MOD_Cerulean back.
    In truth, they float above the earth, their light capsule have broken sharply in front of the ground. Before our friends can notice it, the protective cover implodes and everyone tumbles rudely to the ground.
    Above them still the purple thing is enthroned, what they already saw in the approach. What is that?

A _ _ _ _ _ _
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 07-24-19 at 07:23 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Who is it?

Shortly after the adventurers regained their strenght, they notice someone coming. Did he come out of the purple thing? Who is that?

What is Sonyas last name?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Welcome Travelers

"Welcome travelers, you seem to have many unspoken tales to share" says the stranger. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me more over a cup of tea? Somewhat weak on their legs and yet curious, they agree.
    "So you are looking for adventures?" asks the new acquaintance. "Put these text modules together. That's how maps come about. And who knows where they'll take you."

Although the landing is still in the bones of the troops, they start with the puzzle. What does the map show, what experience is in store for them?

What is the Excelsior offering and starts with V?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

New Adventures

Our friends sip the tea in a hurry. Finally a new map with new adventures lies before them. The host smiles mercifully and offers to accompany the group to the adventure.
    Said, done. And as if that weren't enough, the new friend puts another bag in Orowas hand. "You'll need it. You will find out for what later."
    Orowa looks curiously at the bag in his hand. "Good luck to my friends" he hears the helper say. "I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."

Our adventurers are on their way. They don't have to walk long until a dark cloud comes up and awakens memories of the hurricanes they defied.
    But this time it's different and the cloud mumbles words. The team looks at each other in amazement. "Get lost or you are death", it sounds threatening. "What was that?" asks MOD_Safaia.

What Adventure is this from?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Shall we run away...

"Should we run away from just that?" Orowa asks defiantly. And once again he looks into pale faces. "If only they knew what true horrors I have defied!", Orowa thinks of his previous life with a tingling, the torture of Spooky-Hilda... Helene Fischer!!
    "We have come this far," Orowa hears MOD_Cerulean say. Approval is spreading and our adventurers have regained their courage. Even MOD_Arylide does not contradict and the group continues the journey. They follow the instructions on the map and also the contents of the bag that Orowa received before this adventure. It will come in handy for sure.

After they have mastered the adventure, an old acquaintance is waiting for them. "You've really done it," she says, "This needs to be celebrated! Behind her is a table covered with grilled steaks and freshly tapped malt beer. "Eat as much as you want! - For tonight you are my guests."
    Where do the brave heroes spend the night after their victory?

E _ _ _
    _ a _ _ y _ _ _

Reply to Thread