Reply to Thread

Thread: Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 5

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 5

On and on we go..

A familiar face is already waiting at the foot of the rope ladder to the airship. In her hands she holds a new map. "The last adventure seems to be still in your bones. I know it's going to take a lot to get you going again, but this mission can't be delayed and you're the only ones I can trust to do the job." The urgency of her words is disturbing to the adventurers. The mission seems very important to her, so the group agrees that they will leave immediately. "You will need equipment. You'll find what you need back there in this building."
    In which building will the adventurers receive their equipment?

A good defense offers a
    F_ r _ _

Last edited by BB_Odhran; 07-29-19 at 02:08 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Ready for a new Adventure?

Ready for the adventure, our friends climb into the airship to be taken there leisurely. Orowa looks to the horizon. He feels that the next adventure will not be so easy.
    The airship begins to descend. "I thank you for your courage," it clatters from the mouthpiece. "I am deeply in your debt and wish you good luck."
    Somewhat trembled, the group leaves the ship. Uncertain what they've gotten themselves into again.

Has very persistent fog
    intgtbeaatl

Words and order - clean it up

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

The torture

Our friends are going through an ordeal. Snowdrifts and rugged mountains. Since they have no skis with them, they always threaten to sink into the high snow if they don't move fast enough. The sun is enthroned above them, which is even harder to escape in the snow. Blinded by the glistening light, our adventurers slip one by one on the smooth ice.
    And yet they make it to the pass. They stand in front of a shimmering black wolf statue. What is it made of?

Is it truly an ore or a mineral?
    bsaoidni

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Orowa is furious

Orowa is furious. The friends hardly recognize him. He storms towards the statue. Only BB_Odhran can stop him. "That can be a trap too!"
    And in fact the statue seems to be connected to a mechanism.
    "The mechanism must not be activated, beware," adds MOD_Arylide.
    The group is busy examining the pedestal. "The mechanism looks sluggish. If we quickly replace the statue with something of the same weight, there should be no problem," Orowa suggests.
    He starts digging in his luggage and finds a rusty folding spade.
    "I'll dig my own grave later," he notes cynically. Very fast he takes the stature and replaces it with a heavy device. "Now get out of here before we freeze."

They're already waiting for him, "You've got the statue, thank the heaven. The miners in the volcanic forge are very superstitious. This statue will reassure the miners and they will resume their work. And now that you have completed this important mission, come with me and strengthen yourselves."
    Where does the group spend the evening?

_ e _ _ _ a _ _
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 07-29-19 at 02:08 am.

Reply to Thread