Reply to Thread

Thread: Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 7

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 7

Let's move on

... "No, that can not be, just listen to this music - it sounds like ..." starts MOD_Safaia and teeters in the beat.
    What does the music remind the group of?

hracmssit
    Clean up the word

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

With snow covered buildings

All buildings are covered with snow and festively decorated, candy canes and ice crystals as far as the eye can see. Everything sparkles and the settlers are very exuberant. The group strolls across to the town hall, where MOD_Arylide suddenly stumbles and begins to scold like a reed sparrow: "Who leaves all this stuff lying around, dang it...?"
    What did MOD_Arylide stumble over?

GRGDIBARNEE
    Words and order - clean it up

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Actually quite tasty

MOD_Cerulean bends over, picks up the thing MOD_Arylide stumbled over and nibbles at it. "Actually quite tasty," she mumbles to herself as they reach the square in front of the town hall. Here, too, everything is in a festive mood. The adventurers are especially enthusiastic about this particular thing, but what exactly is it?

This thing does not melt in the summer, even tho it should!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The end

The evening begins, the moon makes the ice crystals sparkle. It is a fairytale atmosphere. An inner peace and contemplation fills the village square. A last song resounds and the community, which let the evening fade away in the glow of the fire, leaves the square to visit their houses. The adventurers are invited to spend the night in the Town Hall and retreat to their accommodation. For a long time you can still hear a soft murmur about the festivities. Everyone remembers home and everyone has a wistful smile on their lips when they finally fall asleep.

*beep, beep, beep...*

Sleepy, Orowa rubs his eyes. "People, the rooster crows, we must... People?" Confused, he looks around. "Where did everybody go? Wait... Where am I?" Completely upset, he jumps up and looks around. Old, damp walls surround him and the beeping that woke him up comes from an alarm clock. "Spooky-Hilda... I am with auntie. The adventures, the group - it was all just a dream?" Stunned, he wanders back and forth. He stumbles over something lying on the ground. "What lies there? I knew it, after all... I had taken it with me for auntie. Was all this no dream after all?

Reply to Thread