Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noble bookbinder tribute

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was THRILLED to hear you guys were gonna give a tribute to give tomes.... annnd them you busted it. i have 40 explorers, probably that many gens, and 10 more geos to book.... trust me i cant get them all booked before flash dies at this rate... and i wont waste glue till bb listens to players and puts a bloody que in the bookbinder. (we've only been asking more than 5 years).

as for req to get it - have someone run an adv (works for the tributes - all) .. they can run it however they like... buy / trade / swap / bribe a ls - buff tag... voila - all requirements done - the ls gets the tribute. if you swap - he/she does same on yours - and also gets tribute. we've been doing dark priests (140r 80k mma x 2 from the center to bonechurch and dc - just r lost) and swapping em for residence tributes.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been buffing the bookbinder with glue or resin almost every day for probably 3 or 4 years, which has been sufficient to produce more tomes and codices than I need. Though I do agree that a queue, even just one book, would make that building a lot more useful and easier to use.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Check test. Theres a new book building that has a queue! Takes a new resource tho...you gotta run advs to get them. Not tradable. Building not buffable that i can see.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The interesting thing with the new building (4 days for a codex) is you can build a codex without any tomes at all ...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Bookbinder Tribute - Production time broken
    Just got Bookbinder tribute. It is buffable, and when you open it says when book will be produced.
    The problem is that production time is NOT changing. It's stuck at 6d 22h 32m.

I want to buff it before it produces, but I can't if I don't know when production is finished.

Please look into this bug or glitch.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    you're right elgin

i built mine a few hours ago - no change in progress on window...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Here's a tip for those with the tribute and the gifting tree.
    Pause tributes and restart them a few hours after the tree has a gift ready. From then on a gift appearing on the tree is a reminder that it's time to buff the tributes.

Reply to Thread