Reply to Thread

Thread: SE Secluded Experiments Achievement Guide

World
    Ares

SE Secluded Experiments Achievement Guide

Greetings!

I finally created and have used a guide to fulfill the Secluded Experiments achievement whereby you can't use recruits, militia, bowmen, or longbowmen. This uses a booked Major, Nusala, Vargus, Boris, one Tavern Gen, and at least 6 partially-booked MMAs; Anslem isn't used as he just had too many losses across the board.

This is to be used in conjunction with the wiki for camp numbers and camp placements for blocks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Provided BB didn't ninja change it again or rather reverted, losses aren't counted globally, thus player 1 clears normally, player 2+3 tag conditionally. Get the favor returned.

Sorry for your losses.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yup we have been doing buff tag for ls for guaranteed tribute on these special acheives.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks. I'm fine with the losses as a one off, so this gives me a good base guideline.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wish I had found your guide earlier. I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about running this for the achievement, so just geared up to send nothing but soldiers. Each camp could be taken down with a single attack with only soldiers using unbooked 270s, MMA, or Boris/Doris. (Not sure about 200 generals.) Except for the final camp with the three cooks where I also used a ballista. A couple of other players joined me, and I think maybe we probably used in the ballpark of 2,000 - 2,400 soldiers all together.

With two or three players, this went extraordinarily quickly, and I would highly recommend running it this way—splitting up the chore with a couple of pals.

Reply to Thread