Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kitty Lure Day

Soldier
    World
    Ares

I am her pet

This is the second time today posting this picture of my cat.
    That tells me one thing.
    I am her pet.
    Attached Images

Soldier
    a hobbit tunnel in the ground under a big tree in help chat
    World
    Zeus
    Well I only have one currently. Though my 'Lion' was as fat as the Jabba the cat at one time. This one you can't tell in the pic is a 20 pound Maine Coon. Shelter cat, so the Maine Coon is only as of he is furred like them, and weighs 20 pounds, not fat. In fact he has strong little biceps! Dang, tinypic has shut down I'll have to work some magic to get him up here. Because he was so traumatized when I got him, I had to hold him most of his first year. Since I'm disabled and pretty much homebound, it worked out. But I still call the 20 pound monster 'Baby' a lot which causes much frivolity. Still, a tiny human that size would still be a baby.
    ======================

Verdaeni

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    ok so I included links to my Deviantart page but no pics whats up?
    For the pictures to show up, it must be with an ending like .png, .jpeg, .gif. If it is just an open link it would be best to use the URL tags.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love cats. I feed the stray cats outside in a bowl with food daily. Some nights its 1 or 2, 3 and 4 and once time it was about 10 of them , but that was not one my fun feeding moments. They fight with each other for attention and food to no avail, so I dumped the entire 3 lb cat food bag on the ground, closed the door and let them take turns at fighting with each other, control the pecking order, etc etc. Later I swept up the the remainder and put into a different bowl and the birds ate it that morning :P

Reply to Thread