Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Explorer Send All PLEASE!

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Explorer Send All PLEASE!

Its been awhile since an explorer whine thread has popped up, so I thought it time to start one again. You continue to add multiple explorers every event. But the draw of going for them is less and less each time. So many people I talk too barely send out explorers now. It just takes too long and there are so many of them.

Please add a 'send all' option like our generals have. If you can filter them between elite and non-elite troop adventures, surely you could filter them to go out based on explorer task.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was sending every explorer at least once a day, which was a decrease from when I used to do it twice a day, but after the last event I have given up on that as well. At least with the changes to the e-mail system it simplifies loot, but with 44 explorers, it's not worth the effort. I'm sending some but picking and choosing which ones will return more for fewer clicks.

World
    Zeus
    I will gladly add myself to Blams "whine thread". I've stopped at 40 explorers. I didn't bother getting any from the soccer event. The amount of clicking it takes to send 40 explorers out multiple times a day during an event is ridiculous.

I hope that a mass send ability is in the works and becomes a reality soon.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    yes this is needed, similar to generals when sending to adventure.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    God not like generals. Something better!

We need a "remember" last command setting on each explorer. Or a specific setting for them. You check what is "default/assigned"
    And a single "send all" button.

So everyday you hit send all. It sends every explorer based on their assigned tasks.

You can manually go back to each individual explorer and change their settings whenever you want.

But explorers management is the MOST tedious god awful task ever.

If BB wants to monetize and capitalize on this- They can sell us some GEM building specializing in Explorer management. That provides the set- task memory feature and a button to send all from the building. I'll be fine paying for a fancy pretty build that sends all.
    Let's call it the Explorers Guild.

Back in the days, the tedious task was building farms. til silos came. and tedious rebuild mines, til we got endless minds. Let's fix this explorer issue. So we can have fun doing what matters.

I love that Xmas Market building where you just press ONE button and BOOM, a bunch of buildings get x4 buffed.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    God not like generals. Something better!

We need a "remember" last command setting on each explorer. Or a specific setting for them. You check what is "default/assigned"
    And a single "send all" button.

So everyday you hit send all. It sends every explorer based on their assigned tasks.

You can manually go back to each individual explorer and change their settings whenever you want.

But explorers management is the MOST tedious god awful task ever.
    +1
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +100

World
    Ares
    This sounds like a great idea!

How do you send all the generals to an adventure? I can't find it in my game.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    not sure if there is another way, but basically you click on "send army" from adventure box on right side of screen, check what generals you wna send, then send them.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yep, that's the way I do it - start an adventure, immediately use the "send army" to send my slow gens and others, then send load the QM and send him from his screen.

Reply to Thread