Reply to Thread

Thread: ore trading is bugged

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

ore trading is bugged

so in our guild we do round trades. sending back and forth resources to keep the resources and do guild quest but today ore was used even when i shut off the smelters and side productions of the ore. i got send 500 and was left with 489 os i couldn ttrade it back. months back the same happened with other ores.. this is probably a bug or there is a unmentuioned thing happening here

OneYear
    There is no bug on trade.
    The reason: If a production runs out of ressources (your smelter can´t get ore out of the storehouse) the worker "waits" for the ressource.
    If enough raw materials show up, the worker takes the amount he needs and goes back to his workyard - whatever the production is running or sleeping.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    In other words - if you sleep a WORKING building, it won't grab resources (it already has them). If you sleep a building that is looking for resources, it will grab them the next time it gets a chance, even when asleep (buildings still "build" when asleep, but they don't finish - this is useful if you want to make sure they're buffed when they run).

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    In other words - if you sleep a WORKING building, it won't grab resources (it already has them). If you sleep a building that is looking for resources, it will grab them the next time it gets a chance, even when asleep (buildings still "build" when asleep, but they don't finish - this is useful if you want to make sure they're buffed when they run).
    well said. I have seen gunpowder, beans, etc disappear on a round trade. The trick is to NOT let any resource run completely empty. Then the production buildings won't need to load up when they are asleep.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    okey thankls for clarifying this. i tought it was a bug as i shut off the buildings in question. still annoying tough. anyways thnks again for clarifying

Reply to Thread