Reply to Thread

Thread: Economy Overview improvements

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Economy Overview improvements

Here's some ideas to improve the Economy Overview.
    1. Show deposits without a mine built (such as newly discovered iron) as a level 0 "mine" so you can easily find them
    2. Add a section for Population so you can find your pop buildings, check their level, etc
    3. Add a section for storehouses so you can find your storage buildings, check their level, etc
    4. Make it possible to buff buildings from the production overview
    5. Add deposits without mines - stone, granite, etc so you can check how many you have active

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Kind of annoying having to scroll or even number around to try to find if any mines are depleted.

World
    Zeus
    While we're on the subject, why does the Science tab not display how many books we have in inventory? That would be useful information all in one spot rather than tabbing thru the storehouse to find it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    While we're on the subject, why does the Science tab not display how many books we have in inventory? That would be useful information all in one spot rather than tabbing thru the storehouse to find it.
    I use a general to check - grab one you don't care about (so he's at home) and pop open the booking tab.

World
    Zeus
    That's a decent workaround.

But it's never made any sense to me that books aren't part of Economy Overview. PvP weapons are included and they're produced in a similar manner to books, that is, they're not part of a "normal" production chain.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    all good ideas. i also would like to see pop - and have it specifically show me whats upgraded, whats TOKEN upgraded, and whats building license vs purchased.

Reply to Thread