Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Anniversary Event 2019

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Convert in the PH, if u cant trade. But honestly, if there was ever a stress reliever, just buy a few gem'd cakes. 285 really isnt that much per cake.

Event is not fun though, least favorite, even below the stupid pumpkin refills.

Goal a bit too high, 250 or 300 million would be much more fair.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Are these overpriced (for resources that people don't even really need)? Probably. Is there are market willing to pay some of these prices anyway? Yes. Supply and demand. I don't understand why there is demand.

I did the 5k donation this morning, 3 days in. My festival hall was paused the first day of the event.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    4k so far, been Buffed at least +50% the whole time.

It's 'possible', but more and more TSO is becoming a game for either dedicated players or 'pay to play' ones. Casual gamers are getting left at the side of the road, and after the fiasco of the last couple of Events, I went from a solid 'avid' player to casual at best.

Watching this game fall apart over the last 6-10 months hasn't been fun, and most of our Guild is only here for the social interaction now. :/

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post

It's 'possible', but more and more TSO is becoming a game for either dedicated players or 'pay to play' ones. Casual gamers are getting left at the side of the road, and after the fiasco of the last couple of Events, I went from a solid 'avid' player to casual at best.

Watching this game fall apart over the last 6-10 months hasn't been fun, and most of our Guild is only here for the social interaction now. :/
    I am in the 4k range as well, pretty sure you have to be buffing with the large cakes to miss a day and be 5k.

I agree this game is getting to require more serious play and what is odd about these people asking for 'challenges' is this game is never challenging - it just takes more time which really isn't the same.

World
    Ares

+1
    Ditto

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This is a very generous event. the storage tower, the geo, gen, explorer. all for some reso. Quite the gift. Hooray for the TSO. heres to another 20 years.

Thanks for the last 5 years of fun.

focusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    more and more TSO is becoming a game for either dedicated players or 'pay to play' ones. Casual gamers are getting left at the side of the road, and after the fiasco of the last couple of Events, I went from a solid 'avid' player to casual at best.

+1

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by focusdonhim View Post
    This is a very generous event. the storage tower, the geo, gen, explorer. all for some reso. Quite the gift. Hooray for the TSO. heres to another 20 years.

Thanks for the last 5 years of fun.

focusdonHim
    +1
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    You can still get plenty from events even through casual play. If you want most things, that's when it becomes a grind. And if you want everything, that's like a full time job. I've learned to accept that I won't be getting everything, but I don't really need everything either. I can take or leave more housing and have no impact on my game. 30k soccer balls for residences? No. Just no.

I agree this event is nothing like those in any case and very generous. It can be done by almost anyone, and the rewards are great. I think I'll burn through 10k or so mortars and a bit of time. I'm not even bothering to adventure except for enough WOTS to finish the achievement, which is about as simple an adventure as they come, plus The Shaman and Old Ruins for quests. It's a nice change of pace.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The 400 million target seems quite reachable.
    You're probably not one to say "I told you so", but regardless: your prediction was right on. 309 mil with 2 days 12 hours to go is pretty amazing.

In other news ... am happy to see the logjam in TO break loose. 1:1 trades are going quite easily today. Which is as it should be.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread