Reply to Thread

Thread: Map Frags disappearing

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Map Frags disappearing

I have the RPH maxed out for 60k +/- Map Frags with Bara, Spring Park, and PremFrBuff. The only thing that is 'abnormal' is the PremFrBuff. I use the other combos regularly.

On what seems to be a regular pattern, Map Frags drop into the Star, then they disappear.

So I have something like: 500, 550, 500, 550, 600, 550, 600, 650, 600, 650, 700, 650, 700...

I've been documenting it in Global around the conversation.

Then when I go to transfer them to the Mayor's House, another bunch disappear...sometimes hundreds, other times thousands.

World
    Zeus
    It's the prem Friend Buff. It doesn't really cut the time in half, it only appears to do so, and although the items appear in star, they aren't really there till the normal amount of time goes by. I had one heck of a time with an Enormous Cake buff I was trying to get placed in a hurry.

The cake finished and was in star, I went to my wifes island to place it but the buff didn't take. Then I went back to my island and the buff was gone. Then I refreshed and the buff was back, but I still coudn't place it so I refreshed again. Once the full 6-1/2 minutes it was supposed to take to make the buff elapsed it all worked.

Had a similar situation trying to buff the ship for the weekly. It ended up that if I just doubled the time the RPH said it was going to take, then the buffs were actually there. If the RPH said it was going to take 3 hours to make all my buffs, I waited 6 hours before I did anything at all with them and that seemed to take care of it. Even though it appears that they're disappearing, if you log out for a short while, then log back in, it should straighten itself out. Bottom line, just double the time and don't do anything with them before then. And yes, I know it means the friend buff isn't working, but its a work around till BB fixes it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Argh.

Another busted thing. :/

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    we've had this friend buff since what... 'valentines' day event.... 8 months??? (maybe it was easter ..idk)... anyways.. i have one just Sitting in star waiting for it to be fixed.

BB any hope in sight ?? or have i just once again . wasted my gems.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is the second one I've used, but I wasn't able to track the effectiveness of the last one because I used it over Easter and the login system was so broken I lost almost half the Event, and a buttload of Prem, the PremFrBuff, and so much wasted (ie unbuffed Elite/etc buildings) production. :/

This time it's noticeable because I was planning to build up a pile of Frags to share with my Guild...but alas. :/

Reply to Thread