Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Pre-Staging: Halloween Event

World
    Zeus
    feedback from the test server:

Spooky Mine = over priced on pumpkin cost.
    It's basically just another Artic Iron mine that collapses when the deposit is gone. This has a risk factor of losing the your pumpkins cost on buying it.

Spooky Mine for the cost in pumpkin = trash.

It's functionality is really bad. And the fact that it can crash/exhaust while you're not paying attention. Or when the server is down for maintenance etc. Makes it worthless. Deleting it doesn't go back to star menu either.

To balance this mine, either drop the pumpkin price by a lot. Or just make sure the mine does not crash/exhaust upon depletion, and deleting it goes back to the star menu. This allows us to refill the mine when it goes to 0 without losing the building.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Another explorer is, er, too much clicking already. I'll grab them for events, but I usually don't even look at most of mine any more.
    I don't get the point of the spooky bronze mine.
    Ghost lantern seems to be another Christmas tree, which is nice in theory but never rewards anything worthwhile even occasionally.
    Spooky Mine see my feedback above about its cost. But the functionality is, converting ore to bronze bar automatically without use of coal. The only problem is if it crashes out its useless. And you need refills to keep it running. If the mine can work with geos to refill them, that would be nice.

Xmas tree - I've had good results with them. I have 2 trees, so it gives you 2 gifts. I've gotten a bunch of books (codex,manual,tomes) from them and decent refills. I think adding more Xmas Trees later will only increase my drop chances so I'm fine with the trees. and lantern too if it has similar results.

Explorers are ALWAYS good to have. They bring back event resources. My only problem is we need some way to manage all of them better. Send all function. Remember the last thing you asked them to do and send all.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Xmas tree - I've had good results with them. I have 2 trees, so it gives you 2 gifts. I've gotten a bunch of books (codex,manual,tomes) from them and decent refills. I think adding more Xmas Trees later will only increase my drop chances so I'm fine with the trees. and lantern too if it has similar results.

Explorers are ALWAYS good to have. They bring back event resources. My only problem is we need some way to manage all of them better. Send all function. Remember the last thing you asked them to do and send all.
    Definitely agree about the Expos, but would also add the Geos as rinse and repeat. I've gotten some very good drops from my tree and will be adding more. If lanterns are the same, I'll try for a couple of them as well. I agree about the constant repeat of events, need at least 6 weeks between them to restore resources, especially for working people who don't have a lot of game time available.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    from test forum (too lazy to write another post, copy/paste works too):
    Ghost Lantern- is a bad joke, the gifts from xmass tree are rubbish and i'm sure those will be too, BB never offers good stuff for more than 1 month after the new stuff is launched. Not worth the price.

The bronze mine is ridiculous, we have to feed it copper depo to produce bronze... can you tell me a good reason why someone will bother to work hard to get the copper depo just to produce bronze at a very bad ratio?... we have endless copper mines, remember? Can't say it will save space because it will require the depos to keep it working... It means to replace a never ending chain production with something which can give us headaches... or to keep it sleeping for the lack of depos.
    Besides, as far as i remember, we use bronze to produce tools and bronze swords...
    We don't use too many tools because of endless number of endless mines, no need to upgrade the other mines :P
    And the number of recruits used in adventures decreased drastically since most of the players are running elite adventures...

No idea what to say about the new general, flanking for defense units is an interesting skill but i'm getting tired of that many new generals. He might be good, but i don't think he is 'game change' like CoA were some years back... just another new toy to play for a while before forgetting about...

..another new explorer... yuck, more clicks...
    That was a few days ago... after i thought more, I decided I LOVE the Spooky Mines and Ghost Lanterns... it means I'll not bother to buy them, so, no pressure on getting a lot of pumpkins. I'll buy one general just for my collection and haunted mansions because i like them... relaxing

Keep it as it is on test now, please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    That was a few days ago... after i thought more, I decided I LOVE the Spooky Mines and Ghost Lanterns... it means I'll not bother to buy them, so, no pressure on getting a lot of pumpkins. I'll buy one general just for my collection and haunted mansions because i like them... relaxing

Keep it as it is on test now, please.
    Oh man.... this gave me a really good laugh!! And I agree.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Ghost Ship?

It was there I liked it then it was gone and what does it do??

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    feedback from the test server:

To balance this mine, either drop the pumpkin price by a lot. Or just make sure the mine does not crash/exhaust upon depletion, and deleting it goes back to the star menu. This allows us to refill the mine when it goes to 0 without losing the building.

this is why i have a ton of 'indy / special' mines unbuilt in my star.. cause.. its a complete rip off to build them.. get kicked out for maint or 'unexpected' server issues and loose them ...and the fast depo you spent time and effort acquiring.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm too scared to post

World
    Zeus
    OK.... Completely changed my opinion of the Younger Gemini General. Between playing around on Mannerhiems sim and a few test battles in SLT...... this guy rocks!!

The best general for Lightening Slash & it finally makes sense to put 2 books in Cleave. Yeah, go ahead.... make fun of me. Until you try it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    OK.... Completely changed my opinion of the Younger Gemini General. Between playing around on Mannerhiems sim and a few test battles in SLT...... this guy rocks!!

The best general for Lightening Slash & it finally makes sense to put 2 books in Cleave. Yeah, go ahead.... make fun of me. Until you try it.
    Like how much better? Is it worth the pain of facing the bugs which come with the package (pun intended )?

Reply to Thread