Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Pre-Staging: Halloween Event

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Pre-Staging: Halloween Event

Prestaging: Halloween Event

October has officially begun! With the start of the spooky month, we prepared a small "Trick or Treat" Course! Pack your bedsheets, rattling chains and prepare to haunt the test server by exploring ghastly figures and spooky places! Check them out on tsotesting.com.

You can share your feedback here or on the official Feedback-Thread in the TSO-Testing Forum
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 10-02-19 at 02:11 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    No feedback regarding this at all? Now is the time to speak up! I will be submitting a report report tomorrow regarding the feedback for this.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    honestly - i didnt bother even looking... the several big events feedback was completely ignored... why should we bother?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    No feedback regarding this at all? Now is the time to speak up! I will be submitting a report report tomorrow regarding the feedback for this.

-BB_Odhran
    Fix other bugs first please..
    No response to my other post, where I couldn't buy package for event which just ended today..
    Support doesn't help either, despite multiple tickets..
    Agreed with Ciara_Belle, most feedback, concern, or issue reported, seems to be ignored.

If you insist that BB listens, has the package issue been resolved? or will one hit it again with new event?
    How can I get it, now that the event is over?
    Does BB want my gems / money? or will BB simply keep churning buggy events after events?

World
    Zeus
    I think people are getting burned out on events, events, events happening nonstop.

I went and looked, new general looks interesting, but he probably won't be all that useful. Kind of like the Mad Scientist. He's great on what(?), 3 camps out of all the adventures I run? This guy will likely be the same. Which is too bad, cause he could be as awesome as a CoA, but he's not going to be with 140 troop limit. 150 to 165 might make him just about right.

It's hard to get excited about more explorers when I have over 40 and get tired of sending them out one at a time over and over a week into an event. (I know, poor me).

Don't get me wrong. I love that there is a lot of new content, but sooner or later it reaches a point of over-saturation. Slow down, smell the roses and fix some of the broken stuff like Prem Friend Buff & Epic Forge Blueprints please.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Slow down, smell the roses and fix some of the broken stuff like Prem Friend Buff & Epic Forge Blueprints please.
    100% agreed.. don't want another event, until existing stuff is fixed..

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Delicious Treat

No time to test the event but would be nice to fix previous bug.
    Giant Battle duplicate blue print is one that would be nice to have fixed.
    And fix players that already have duplicate blue print in star.

The nice gem pkg available from the venture week event that are blocked (Would be nice to allow players that could not purchase that pkg to have the chance to buy it.)
    Talking about : Delicious Treat
    there was some really nice things available and I am certain players that could not buy it would love to re-gain the chance to buy that pkg.

event after event put strain on players it is nice but would be nice to have cool down period and resolve players incidents.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    [QUOTE=
    Don't get me wrong. I love that there is a lot of new content, but sooner or later it reaches a point of over-saturation. Slow down, smell the roses and fix some of the broken stuff like Prem Friend Buff & Epic Forge Blueprints please.[/QUOTE]

exactly

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Didn't see this topic (I check all new messages, too). I haven't tested anything but did take a quick look.

Younger Gemini looks like another good general. Seems to be right up there with Boris or the COAs.

Another explorer is, er, too much clicking already. I'll grab them for events, but I usually don't even look at most of mine any more.

Nice to see the bundles available also for event resources and not just gems. I bought the first one, but since there's one every month, I didn't bother with any since.

I like Dracul better than most seem to. I'm happy to have another.

I don't get the point of the spooky bronze mine.

Ghost lantern seems to be another Christmas tree, which is nice in theory but never rewards anything worthwhile even occasionally.

I'm good with the regular events. I can choose to participate in them or not. It's a nice change of pace. Though I agree there are some bugs and quality of life features that need attention.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    it would be nice to see Halloween Wonder Residence, I think they could be very creative with the building! Make it spooky!

Reply to Thread