Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Pop Buildings to Economy Overview.

World
    Zeus

Add Pop Buildings to Economy Overview.

*Forward - I could have sworn I had this suggestion out there before, so if it shows up in some other thread, forgive me.

I think this is an important add to the Economy Overview with the way TSO is played. Population is a MAJOR factor here, not only in production, but in military actions. Like other productions, I think it should display our various production buildings, both credit (Universities, schools and tributes) and debits (all the various residence buildings, including MH which accounts for 10-50 or so depending on level). The addition would probably be best placed with a line-item of Population and be held under the Resources section of the Economy Overview.

This feature would also allow us to easily track numbers of types and levels of each building type. Note that this is more important now with the ability to level buildings beyond level 1, so pop levels are not static across a building type.

Anybody else with thoughts and ideas on this feature/suggestion, please post, as well as bump this thread if you like the idea so BB can see players agree (or do not agree).

Cheers and happy adventuring!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'd have to agree. Seeing the population growth rate would be a major bonus for planning ahead. Also seeing specific building levels will make it easier to see which building I'd like to upgrade next.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will let the team know about this idea!

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    plus 1

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    for sure suggestion was made often for this type of idea since its a good one and settlers and population is ressource!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I heartily endorse this product or service.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Silly rabbit, ph makes population now

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    It has definitely been a top suggestion for a while. I feel like at least every few months I poke about it. Hopefully I can get some info to share regarding it.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Yeah i submitted this idea before as well.

Reply to Thread