Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Delicious Treat for me, and Gems for BB?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Can you send me the Ticket number that you got. I will look into the ticket. It can be within PM as well.

I am poking the team about this issue as well.

-BB_Odhran
    First Thanks a lot for your response.. It really means a lot to me..
    Even if I miss the bundle.. I like your response more than canned response from Support, and other nags described above (48 hour no response -> close ticket etc etc..)

[Ticket#US-2019100112000074]
    [Ticket#US-2019100312000105]

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Even if I miss the bundle.. I like your response more than canned response from Support
    Am I the only one that got "ingame" BB and Support-BB to be the same person? I feel discriminated now.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    @BB_Odhran

Any further updates on this?
    I'd still like to get the package if possible.. and I bought just to get that package..
    If it was not limited time, I wouldn't mind waiting for the fix.. but what is the plan here?

Is that package coming back for those who missed it (not by choice)? or not?
    (And don't mean to compare, but does seem unfair, that some people were able to get the deal, while others like me couldn't..)

Thanks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Delicious treat is locked for me as well. I did not buy it, it was locked day one and figured with your maintenance it would resolve itself but its still wont let me buy.

Reply to Thread