Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Delicious Treat for me, and Gems for BB?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Angry No Delicious Treat for me, and Gems for BB?

Like many times, seems like BB doesn't want me to spend my money and gems..
    and Support, despite me contacting them twice, doesn't help either..

I never bought the Delicious Treat bundle.. and yet, it has been telling me, I've reached my limit.
    One day support says, they are aware of the issue..

"What you are experiencing is a known issue and is currently being investigated by the development team. I ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation.

In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers. If you have any future questions or issues, feel free to submit another ticket."

several days later, no other response, and now they want a screenshot?

"Could you please send in a screenshot of this issue? If you are not familiar with how to take a screenshot on your machine, please visit: take-a-screenshot.org"

How do I prove, I never bought it?
    Can't BB fix simple things? (Still?)
    Do you want my money or not?

Sigh.. Why do I like Settlers so much, that I let BB put me through all this pain

World
    Zeus
    Have you purchased the Candid Explorer from Black Market?? August_Hale can't buy the treat either, and he purchased the Candid Explorer from Black Market before trying to buy the Treat bundle.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Oh.. so that's the mistake I made? I already spent gems once..
    Makes sense now.. Thanks for pointing it out Perwyn..
    Next time, I'd be sure to not buy anything from the shop

grrr… I assume the bundle goes away, in 2 more days
    Why did I ever buy the candid explorer?... My bad.. giving way too much money to BB

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    BB.. I bought gems couple of days back.. just so that I could buy this bundle..
    Can you please fix it (so that I can buy the bundle)? or refund my money back?

No - Support isn't helping..
    and if brining it up on forums doesn't either, then this is the last time I am spending real money on this bugged game..

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Remember last week the dude who opened a topic about the strapped time to test Halloween for bugs? Oh boi is this fun.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah between this and some people only getting half the rewards on anniversary event im pretty much done with this game.
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Ping to BB..
    Any response (but unlike from Support) is appreciated...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I had this problem as well. One would think if the Candid Explorer was the issue the fix would be fairly simple, raise the max limit you're allowed by one. The event's over and they can't even tell me if if I'm plain out of luck or not. They close tickets saying if they don't hear back in 48 hours they consider the case closed when their response doesn't close the case. We're supposed to continue sending replies to keep the ticket active to what end? Tickets shouldn't be closed until they resolved the issue one way or another; with a fix or it's working as designed. An open-ended "we're working on it" doesn't resolve the issue.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Like many times, seems like BB doesn't want me to spend my money and gems..
    and Support, despite me contacting them twice, doesn't help either..

I never bought the Delicious Treat bundle.. and yet, it has been telling me, I've reached my limit.
    One day support says, they are aware of the issue..

"What you are experiencing is a known issue and is currently being investigated by the development team. I ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation.

In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers. If you have any future questions or issues, feel free to submit another ticket."

several days later, no other response, and now they want a screenshot?

"Could you please send in a screenshot of this issue? If you are not familiar with how to take a screenshot on your machine, please visit: take-a-screenshot.org"

How do I prove, I never bought it?
    Can't BB fix simple things? (Still?)
    Do you want my money or not?

Sigh.. Why do I like Settlers so much, that I let BB put me through all this pain
    Can you send me the Ticket number that you got. I will look into the ticket. It can be within PM as well.

I am poking the team about this issue as well.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Delicious Treat from Merchant tickets.
    US-2019100712000027
    US-2019100412000014

Everyone should have the chance to grab this pkg if it was bugged it should be re-available to purchase after the bug is resolved.
    Missing a chance to have
    1x Magnificient Watermill
    1x Improved Floating Residence
    1x Candid Explorer
    1x Archeologist Geologist
    and more..

Is kind of sad there was some nice thing there but because of a bug a lot of players could not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Can you send me the Ticket number that you got. I will look into the ticket. It can be within PM as well.

I am poking the team about this issue as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread