Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 15.10.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    1. Are you converting the cakes from the anniversary event in this maint? wasn't in changelog
    2. I see the PH/rph issue with friends buff is being fixed, what about the same issue with the barracks?
    3. What about the geo/explorer glitch with friends buff?

(ghannima, the pumpkins cemeteries production should increase when using PFB, since it can be buffed with regular buffs.)
    No cake conversion till the Halloween event gets implemented. I will know soon when that will be.
    I will ask about the two other issues with friend buff. I know there is an update coming to the CL.

Unless things change from testing the pumpkins cemeteries production should increase when using PFB.

Yes winners from the scavenger hunt were sent gifts. Answers got posted within the Answer thread.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    I'd like an official answer from BB since my cemeteries production on test server are not affected by PFB.
    Apparently you have to refresh to get the pfb to work on the pumpkin fields.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    my prem was not extended on the last maint.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    No cake conversion till the Halloween event gets implemented. I will know soon when that will be.
    Odh, thanks for the info, many were asking.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Unlimited adventure bookbinders is great for anyone who runs a lot of adventures. Granted, that requires some effort and isn't just an easy button. I missed the boat on that. Level 73, but I scaled my adventuring way back after getting burned out running so many. Still, my current one is queued up for a few weeks after the venture event.

Between that, bookbinder tributes, and manuscript recipe, there should be no more complaining about books. Right?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Between that, bookbinder tributes, and manuscript recipe, there should be no more complaining about books. Right?
    Unless its easier and faster to run adventures, adventure book binder is useless for me..
    (Because I don't want to be burned out, I stopped adventuring several years ago )

World
    Ares
    Thank you for including the Adventure Bookbinder and RPH for the Lost Compass quest!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Odh, thanks for the info, many were asking.
    This should happen with the Maintenance on the 15th, tomorrow.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    CL Update 15.10.2019
    Dear Settlers,

This update will include the currency conversion for the anniversary event items, along with a script to exchange doubled blueprints!

Happy Settling,
    BB_Odhran
    Forge blueprints? That would be cool...

Not that I don't trust BB but... wait, I don't trust BB fixes, too many disappointments over years.

This is my star menu and forge now: https://prnt.sc/pj5nqi

I expect the premium drop for Fruits of Hardship since I always play on premium.
    Thank you very much.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    So the event gets implemented into the game tomorrow. But when does it start? Will BB give us a few hours notice?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Reply to Thread