Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mass sends for explorers

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Agree also.
    Five clicks per explorer send. 40 explorers = 200 clicks.

At least during Christmas event the Explorer search time scales with presents returned, so there is no penalty to send on searches up to very long.
    Please keep doing this for all events!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I don't care if they do this for the people who want it but I would probably never use it. I am assuming it would be optional.

Giving the amount of waiting time in this game, it actually seems to be an odd thing to want. I generally need to find stuff to do while I wait for generals to come back or geologists to come back or a building to upgrade.

Plus I send my explorers out for different time periods depending on when they get back. My luckies go for one period, my humbles for another period, my savages for another, etc all timed as close as I can to coming back when I am on.

You aren't going to get carpel tunnel from sending out explorers in this game though.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yes be careful what you ask for! So many variables the only mass send is a artifact search because I don't care about difference in time among explorers. However on events especially I want lots of options to match my schedule most efficiently.

World
    Ares
    TSO is a clicking and grinding game. If we want the game to play by itself, it won't be free anyway.

It's true that the number of explorers is overwhelming. And at the same time, events are requiring more and more resources. Some players are losing interest in the game. However, I'm not sure that 'mass send' is the solution. Instead, more types of searches and new abilities could be added to make each click more meaningful in terms of strategic choices.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    +1

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    mass explorer send feature still not available.
    Waiting patiently for it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    +1

World
    Ares
    +1000

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'd love a mass send feature, as well. It takes so much time now--instead in that time, I could run an adventure. Thanks for your consideration.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What is a "long" time? Time yourself some times .5-6 minutes you can send 50 explorers out easily.Now if you want something for people with hand issues (of which there are many) I get it . But complaining about something that takes 10-12 minutes a day? Really?

Reply to Thread