Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mass sends for explorers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with being able to mass send Explorers. It would be a very big help for those of us who don't have much time to play most days.

Something they could do is add in a new building for the explorers. "Explorers Hall" or something like that, which would allow us to "mass send" our explorers on the type of search we want them to.

But to keep it from being OP'ed, make it so that when the buildings is used, it costs a little bit of res's to do so. "Paper work" costs or something, with different res's and quanities needed for the different types of searches. Same thing for advent searches as well.

It could work just like the generals when we send them to the advent, but even with the generals, we still have to load them up. So it wouldn't be that big a change to the game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd be fine with making it a resource sink. I would be willing to pay a (reasonable... not like those awful weekly quests) cost for each search.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I fully support this addition as it would make it much more efficient and easy to do especially for events.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'd be happy with a low tech solution.
    Here are some ideas:
    1. Click on explorer, and have a additional button for "Redo Last Search". Thus I don't have to click treasure search, and then type of treasure search.
    2. Click on explorer, and have a hot key you can setup with a saved search.
    3. Group explorers into a "send group". Assign that group a default search. Send them all with a few clicks.
    4. Every event has rewards for medium or long search so there is no penalty compared to short treasure search.

I hope BB is at least exploring some of these ideas.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    love idea 3 ... that way i can name that group by its time "treasure 12 hrs"

Reply to Thread