Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2019

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    ok my ghost ship quest keeps 'disappearing'.. i wrote down last one i had timing wise.. so i should have one in 1 hr. approx... but.. the quest has once again completely disappeared from my quests (the countdown).. previously when this happened i click a lantern it mysteriously appeared. not today.
    i thought well maybe i completed it accidentally ... but no mystery chest either so nope.

soo.. anyone else have their quest for lost ship continually disappearing??

in screenshot you can see my quests (or lack of) - and 3 lanterns off to the right

Mine seems to work okay so far. I got the initial chest with one slot and the Quest, then a week later (after picking up the other two Lanterns) I got another chest with three slots and another Quest.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    Mine seems to work okay so far. I got the initial chest with one slot and the Quest, then a week later (after picking up the other two Lanterns) I got another chest with three slots and another Quest.
    do you have a the 'waiting' countdown quest.. that should be there all week.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    do you have a the 'waiting' countdown quest.. that should be there all week.
    I do. Mine is almost down to the end of the second cycle with three Lanterns.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    I do. Mine is almost down to the end of the second cycle with three Lanterns.
    ok odd.. so its not consistent then.. mine is still counting down now from yesterday evening but i'm going to try to keep an eye on it.

World
    Ares
    ok my ghost ship quest keeps 'disappearing'.. i wrote down last one i had timing wise.. so i should have one in 1 hr. approx... but.. the quest has once again completely disappeared from my quests (the countdown).. previously when this happened i click a lantern it mysteriously appeared. not today.
    i thought well maybe i completed it accidentally ... but no mystery chest either so nope.

soo.. anyone else have their quest for lost ship continually disappearing??
    well, it's a ghost ship... and you've got a ghost quest...
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Ares
    My quest timer disappeared from my quest book a couple of days ago. The ship did arrive this morning for me to do the task & start the countdown again. I'll see if the timer disappears again once the task is complete.

Reply to Thread