Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2019

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,134
    World
    Zeus

    [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2019

    Dear Settlers,

    The Dev Diary for the Halloween Event was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.


    Thank you,

    BB_Odhran

  2. #2
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    76
    World
    Ares
    Does anyone know what is in the Delicious Treat Bundle for 7999 gems?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

  3. #3
    Settler
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    106
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejacks03 View Post
    Does anyone know what is in the Delicious Treat Bundle for 7999 gems?
    its the package some ppl couldnt buy during the recent seasons event



    1x Magnificient Watermill
    1x Improved Floating Residence
    1x Candid Explorer
    1x Archeologist Geologist
    7 Premium Days
    2x Medipack
    1x Premium Friend Buff
    5x Bag Of Rainbow Snow
    5x Elixir
    5x Barazek
    5x Fairy Fire
    5x Fairy Light
    2x Sack Of Omniseed
    5x Rain Of Flaming Arrow
    5x Ballista
    1.000 units of Iron, Saltpeter, Titanium, Granite and Grout

  4. #4
    Noble
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    403
    World
    Zeus
    The Delicious Treat for 8k gems is the one from the Venture Event recently - it had a magwheel and some other stuff including that 4x explorer iirc.

  5. #5
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    653
    World
    Zeus
    The x10 increase in resources required for the top golem is crazy.

  6. #6
    Settler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    107
    World
    Zeus
    Did you really change the the ventures for 2x from Mountain Labyrinth to Unknown Regions? That was pretty shady if you did... I hope it's just a typo.

  7. #7
    Mayor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    1,067
    World
    Ares
    So are you going actually ALLOW us to buy the latest bundle ... or just dangle it like the other bundle that people bought gems for but then couldn't buy the bundle?

    some good stuff. not sure about the rebalancing.. some seem rebalanced to the negative. Having the adventure show in both list with 2 different outcomes is also confusing, as is not showing the new 2x for the low amount.. only the high?? does that mean if i don't get the draw for a high drop i don't get the 2x either??

    also would like to see ALL ventures on the list.

  8. #8
    Settler
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    106
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    So are you going actually ALLOW us to buy the latest bundle ... or just dangle it like the other bundle that people bought gems for but then couldn't buy the bundle?

    some good stuff. not sure about the rebalancing.. some seem rebalanced to the negative. Having the adventure show in both list with 2 different outcomes is also confusing, as is not showing the new 2x for the low amount.. only the high?? does that mean if i don't get the draw for a high drop i don't get the 2x either??

    also would like to see ALL ventures on the list.
    What you whining at they have added the missing Delicious pack to the merchant if you couldnt get it last time you now will be able too problem solved and seriously you cant work out the table ...shows the low amount and the max amount plus the max if its x2 common sense should tell you what the max lowest would be and of course you will get it ...they added the max x2 amount so ppl wouldnt think the max amount already included the double bonus

  9. #9
    Mayor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    1,067
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    What you whining at they have added the missing Delicious pack to the merchant if you couldnt get it last time you now will be able too problem solved and seriously you cant work out the table ...shows the low amount and the max amount plus the max if its x2 common sense should tell you what the max lowest would be and of course you will get it ...they added the max x2 amount so ppl wouldnt think the max amount already included the double bonus
    apologies - i did not realize they added it in... my bad

  10. #10
    Settler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    107
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    also would like to see ALL ventures on the list.
    They should have all been on the list. Pretty crappy MCC choices.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts